Chapter 34 Surprises And Secrets

Monroe knocks on the door. Estella opens it and Monroe immediately hugs her. Estella hugs her back and asks, "Are you ok? What happened?" "Honestly no" Monroe says, "Are the others here?" Estella says, "Ariella and Vanessa are. Ericca is on her way." "Ok" Monroe says. They walk to Estella's room. When they enter Ariella and Vanessa bombard Monroe with questions. "Are you ok? What was so urgent" Ericca asks. "This better be important I left a date. Why are you crying" Vanessa asks. Before Ariella and Estella could get on Vanessa's case, Ericca walks in and asks, "What happened?" Monroe says, "After dinner Sophie-er Mrs. St James confronted me and banned me from seeing Kayla. She claims Kayla is tainted and is sending her to this camp to straighten her out."

They all hug Monroe. "I'm so sorry Monroe" Ericca says. "That's rough" says Ariella. "I'm going to kill a bi-" Vanessa says. "Vanessa" Ericca, Ariella, and Estella exclaim. "Not helping" Ericca says. Estella asks, "When is she leaving?" Monroe answers, "I have no idea." The girls spend the next hour comforting Monroe. Ericca, Vanessa, and Ariella go home leaving just Monroe and Estella. "Don't worry you will get through it, you have us" Estella says, "You have me."

Monroe pulls Estella into a hug and she hugs her back. "Thank you" Monroe says. "No problem" Estella says. Its silent for a few seconds before Monroe asks, "Can I spend the night, I really don't want to be alone right now." "Yes" Estella says, "I have some of your clothes in my closet." Monroe looks at Estella and raises an eyebrow. "How do you have some of my clothes" Monroe asks. Estella replies, "From when I forced you to go shopping with me, I kept some incase you spent the night and didn't have any clothes."

They get ready for bed and climb into Estella's bed. They just look at each other. Monroe tucks some hair behind Estella's ear. Estella leans in and kisses Monroe. Monroe immediately kisses Estella back. They kiss for a few seconds before Monroe pulls away and says, "I have a girlfriend...well had one. You just feel bad for me." Estella says, "I'm not doing it because I feel bad for you, I promise." Monroe studies Estella's face and then closes the gap between them.

There is nothing lustful or rushed about the kiss. The kiss is slow and full of passion. Their lips move in sync with each other's. Estella then gentle bites and tugs on Monroe's bottom lip, which earns her a moan from Monroe. She smirks into the kiss while she continues to kiss Monroe. Monroe drags her tongue across Estella's bottom lip asking for entrance. Estella grants Monroe entrance and their tongues meet. There is no fighting for dominance, each of them just enjoying the kiss.

Monroe puts her hands on Estella's waist and pulls her closer, leaving no space between them. Estella tangles her hands in Monroe's hair and Monroe's hands travel down and rest on Estella's ass. Estella lets Monroe win. Monroe explores every inch of Estella's mouth which earns a moan. Monroe smiles at this. Estella now starts to explore Monroe's mouth and she earns yet another moan from Monroe. She smiles. They continue to kiss for a few more minutes before they break apart to breath.

Monroe looks into Estella's chocolate eyes and Estella looks into Monroe's blue eyes. They just smile at each other. "Looks like someone was really enjoying that" Estella whispers. Monroe's cheeks become red and she whispers, "I-you-sorry...it will go down in a few minutes." Estella giggles. "You are so beautiful" Monroe whispers. Estella smiles and whispers, "Goodnight Monty." "Goodnight El" Monroe whispers. She lays her head on Monroe's chest and holds her close. Monroe holds Estella close with one hand and runs the other hand through Estella's hair. Once Estella's breathing evens out Monroe whispers, "I love you Estella DiLaurentis-Fields." Monroe then falls asleep.

The next morning Alison, Emily, Grace, and Lily are in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Where is Estella, she is usually down here by now" Alison says. "One of you go see if your sister is even up" Emily says. "Not me" Lily says. Grace groans walks to Estella's room. "Estella you up" Grace asks. When Grace gets no response, she knocks on the door and says, "Estella." When she still gets no response she says, "You better be decent." She opens the door and sees Monroe and Estella both still asleep. Monroe has her arms wrapped around Estella's waist. Estella has he hands wrapped around Monroe's neck and her head laying on her chest.