Chapter 46 Welcome To The Doll House

Sorry for the late update, I have been very busy and had writers block.  Please enjoy.

"Right, how rude of me. The names Aaron" Aaron says, "Aaron Kahn."

Estella, Ericca, Ariella, and Vanessa look at each other, then back to Aaron. "Um did you say your last name was Kahn" Ariella asks. "Yes" Aaron says. "I have to go to the bathroom" Ariella says. "Me too" Estella says. "I'll come with you guys" Ericca says. They look at Vanessa. "What" Vanessa asks, "I don't-on second thought I do." Vanessa glares at Estella and Estella glares back. They walk into the bathroom. "Was crushing my foot necessary" Vanessa asks in pain. "Learn to take a hint and I won't have to give you one" Estella says. "Focus" Ariella says.

"What are we going to do about him" Ericca asks. "Well we do have proof that Monroe knew him" Vanessa says. "But he is still a Kahn" Ariella says, "And we all know how things went with Noel Kahn." "Well Monroe did give us a video of him and Kaitlyn" Ericca says. "And I did see him in Monroe's room when she got hit by a car" Estella says. "And he does know of us" Vanessa says. "Ya but guys" Ariella says, "He's a Kahn." "Well then what do you say we do" Vanessa asks. They all look at Ariella. "Fine" Ariella says rolling her eyes, "We will hear him out, but I still don't trust him."

They walk out of the bathroom and over to Aaron. "How did you and Monroe meet" Estella asks. "We met in seventh grade" Aaron says, "We had the same P.E. class and we were playing dodge ball. I was the only one left on my team and Monroe was the only left on her team. We had been going at each other for the past probably twenty minutes when this brother and sister started insulting Monroe. Monroe ignored them until they made some comment about how she was never going to make her family proud. Something snapped, and she threw the ball at the girl and it smacked her in the face." "Wait" Estella says, "Monroe was bullied?"

"Ya the brother and sister had been bulling her since sixth grade. They knew of the situation between her and Paige and also that she had a dick" Aaron says, "Anyways the brother started walking towards Monroe when I threw the ball and hit him in the face. The coach told us to get our things and go to the principal's office. We walked into the locker rooms and got our things. As we were walking out the coach told everyone to get changed. We walked to the middle of the court and stopped. Monroe raised her eyebrow and I held up his clothes and Monroe smirked and held up her clothes. Second slater they stormed out and saw us. They started chasing us all over the school. It ended when Security caught us, and we got detention. We became friends after that."

"So how did Monroe die" Aaron asks. "From an explosion" Vanessa says. Aaron raises an eyebrow and asks, "Why was Monroe even near something that was going to explode?" "We were hanging out and then something went wrong" Estella says, "Monroe got trapped." "Why didn't you ever fight Kaitlyn" Ericca asks. Ariella asks, "Or tell your parents?" "Because my parents always take her side" Aaron says, "If I fought back or refused she would tell them I forced myself on her." "So that's why you and Monroe made the video" Ariella says. "Yes" Aaron says, "So that I had something to hold against her if she tried to do that again." They talk for another hour before Aaron says, "I should get going. It was nice to finally meet you girls." Aaron walks out. "I still don't trust him" Ariella says. They all go home. Ariella spends all night researching Aaron Kahn.

The next day, the girls walk into school and to their lockers. "Are you ok" Ericca asks. "I'm fine" Ariella says, "Why do you ask?" "You look like you didn't sleep at all last night" Ericca says. "I had to finish an essay and study for a test" Ariella says, "I didn't go to bed til three last night." Ericca doesn't look convinced but drops it. "So, do we really believe this Kahn guy" Ariella asks. "For now let's just play along with him" Estella says. "Fine" Ariella says. "Why is he here" Vanessa asks. "Who" Estella asks. Vanessa points behind them. They look and see Aaron walking over to them. "Hey" Aaron says.