Chapter 52 The Great Escape

Monroe, Aaron, and Laura are currently at the back of the hospital hiding in an ambulance waiting for confirmation text. Laura is doing a last minute check on the equipment while Aaron and Monroe go over the plan. "Alright" Laura says after a few minutes, "Your good to go." Monroe just glares at Laura. Laura sighs and says, "Look I already said I'm sorry, what else do you want me to do?" "Apologize to the correct person" Monroe replies. "We are back to this again" Laura mumbles.

"Yo" Aaron says loudly grabbing their attention, "Focus. We have a mission to complete and you two need to work together." "Fine" Monroe says, "Only because it involves Estella." Laura says, "Whatever." "You need to put whatever it is your fighting over behind you for the moment" Aaron says, "What exactly are you two fighting over anyways?" "You want to tell him or should I" Monroe asks. Laura says, "It starts shortly after I strong armed the others to tell E.F. that it was Estella."

It is a week after Estella checked herself into the hospital. Estella called Monroe the other day and had told Monroe to get her out. Monroe, Laura, and Ericca are at the hospital going to see Estella. Laura takes a seat in the corner of the waiting room, away from prying eyes and cameras. She takes out her laptop and starts typing while Monroe and Ericca head to Estella's room. They enter Estella's room and see that Estella is tied down to the bed. They immediately untie her.

While Ericca checks up on Estella, Monroe installs some hidden cameras. Monroe lets Laura know the cameras are up. Monroe then walks over to Estella and hugs her. Monroe asks, "How are you?" Estella says, "Better now that you're here." "What are they doing to you" Ericca asks. "By they its Tom" Estella says, "Something about revenge and teaching me a lesson." "I bet he's working for uber E" Monroe says. Tom enters the room. "What is going on" Tom asks, "I didn't authorize this visit." "I'm family" Ericca says. "Doesn't matter" Tom says, "Get out."

Ericca goes to object, but Monroe stops her. "Ok, we will go" Monroe says. Ericca goes to object once again and once again Monroe stops her. As Monroe walks out, she hits Tom in the shoulder with her shoulder. They start walking down the hall and Ericca says, "What the hell Monroe, that's the love of your life in there being tortured by E.F." "Thanks for pointing out the obvious captain obvious" Monroe says. "What is wrong with you" Ericca asks. Monroe says, "You of little faith." Ericca asks, "What are you talking about?"

Monroe holds up a set of keys and smiles, "I swiped them off of Tom." Ericca smiles and shakes her head. "I have an interview that starts shortly" Ericca says, "But I'll let Laura know what your up to." Monroe heads off to Tom's office. Once she fines it, she unlocks the door, and enters. Monroe closes the door and begins to snoop around his office. After checking the metal cabinet and coming up empty, Monroe begins to search his desk. Monroe finds a folder and opens it. Monroe's eyes go wide.

"What does any of this have to do with why you and Laura are fighting" Aaron asks. "This is the build up" Monroe says. "Just skip to the part that explains why you two are fighting" Aaron says. "I'm getting to that part" Monroe says, "Can I continue now?" "Continue" Aaron says. "As I was saying" Monroe says, "I found a folder and opened it."

Monroe's sees the plans that E.F. has for the rest of them. "I knew Tom was working with E.F." Monroe says. Monroe takes some pictures and puts the folder back where she found it. She walks out of Tom's office and drops his keys on the floor. Monroe makes her way back to Laura in the waiting room. Monroe walks over to Laura and also Vanessa leaning in about to kiss. "What the hell" Monroe says. Laura and Vanessa jump apart. "Your engaged" Monroe says pointing at Vanessa and then points at Laura, "And your dating Ericca."

"So that's why your mad at Laura" Aaron asks. "Partly" Monroe says. "So why exactly are you mad at her then" Aaron asks. "I admit, that was wrong of me" Laura says. "That wasn't even the worst of it" Monroe says. "Like your one to talk" Laura says. "What are you talking about" Monroe asks. "You have done the same thing" Laura says. "No, I haven't" Monroe says, "I was never dating anyone when me and Estella kissed." "Can you just get to the real reason why your mad at Laura" Aaron asks. "Ok ok" Monroe says.