Chapter 15 Escaping The Closet

"Shit" Estella says. Vanessa asks, "What?" "They are trapped in Nate's closet." Vanessa starts to laugh. Estella looks at her like she's crazy and ask, "What could you possibly be laughing at?" Vanessa replies when she has calmed down enough to talk, "At the fact that Ericca is back in the closet."

Vanessa starts to laugh again and Estella stares at her with an are you serious face. Estella walks over to Vanessa and gets in her face. Vanessa stops laughing and looks scared. Vanessa says, "It was a joke-" Estella asks, "So you think that Ericca and Ariella being trapped by E is a joke?" Vanessa replies, "Well no-" "Or the fact that Monroe could die because she saved you from dyeing instead of running" Estella interrupts Vanessa and asks. Vanessa just avoids eye contact with Estella.

Estella says, "Maybe I should tell mommy and daddy about all that money and see who is lau-" Vanessa interrupts Estella and says, "Ok, I get it. Jeez, you don't have to be such a bit-" "Oh, but I am Vanessa. I am the queen bit-" Estella stops talking when Aria and Ezra walk in. "Are we interrupting something" asks Aria. Estella backs away from Vanessa. Estella shoots a glare at Vanessa. "No, Vanessa was just telling me where Ericca went. I'll see you later Vanessa" Estella says and walks out. "Can I have some food, I'm hungry" says Vanessa. Ezra says, "I'll go get you some food." Ezra walks out. "Are you ok? It looked like you and Estella were having a serious talk" asks Aria. Vanessa smiles and says, "Everything's fine mom."

Estella walks out of the room and heads over to Ericca's house. She texts Ericca letting her know that she is here and is going to distract Nate so they can get out. Estella walks over to the door and rings the doorbell. A few minutes later the door opens to reveal Nate. "Estella? What are you doing here" Nate asks. Estella asks, "Is Ericca here?" Nate replies, "No, she's at the hospital with Vanessa. At least, that was I was told." "Oh" says, "Estella, "Cuz Vanessa says Ericca came home to get something." "No, haven't seen her" says Nate. They hear something fall to the ground from upstairs. "What the..." says Nate as he runs upstairs. "If you guys haven't managed to get out of the house, you better hurry" Estella mumbles as she runs after Nate.

Ericca gets a text and it's from Estella. 'I'm at the house. I'm going to distract Nate so you two can get out' "Backup has arrived" Ericca whispers to Ariella. They hear the doorbell. Nate sighs and gets up. He walks out of the room and they hear the door open. They hear Estella and Nate talking about something. "Let's go" whispers Ariella. Ericca opens the closet door and walks out. Ericca whispers as Ariella walks out, "Be quiet." They walk over to the window and Ericca opens it. She climbs out and into a tree limb. She turns around and holds out her hand. "Come on" Ericca whispers.

Ariella whisper shouts, "Are you crazy?!" Ericca just stares at Ariella for a few seconds, then goes to answer when Ariella whispers, "On second thought, don't answer that." Ericca shrugs and motions with hand for her to come.

Ariella goes to step out of window, when she knocks the books off of Nate's desk. The books fall to the floor. The talking stops from downstairs. "Shit" Ariella whispers. They hear someone running up the stairs. Ericca whisper shouts, "Hurry." Ariella steps out of the window and takes Ericca's hand. Ericca closes the window. They both manage to hide in the tree when Nate comes barging into the room. A few seconds later Estella enters the room. "Someone was in here" Nate says. Estella says, "Well whoever it was is long gone now." Nate picks the books up from the floor. "I'll just text Ericca" says Estella. She walks out of the room. Nate sighs and walks out of his room.

Ericca starts to climb down the tree. "Be careful" says Ericca. Ariella starts to climb down. Ericca reaches the ground and waits for Ariella. Ariella loses her footing and falls. Ericca catches her. Ericca and Ariella are both breathing hard. "Thanks for catching me" says Ariella. "Thanks for being such a great catch" says Ericca smirking. Ariella goes to say something, but they hear someone clear their throat. "Yes, we get it, Ericca is a great catch, now can we go" asks Estella.

Ericca puts Ariella down and they both look at each other awkwardly. Estella says, "Let's go." Estella walks over to her car. Ericca and Ariella follow her. Ariella asks, "Were you flirting with me?" Ericca looks at Ariella and asks, "Me? Flirting? Never." "Ok, good" says Ariella. Ericca looks at her. "It's just that I'm straight and I don't want you to get hurt. I mean look at Monroe. Anyways, again, thanks for catching me bestie" Ariella says. Ariella gets in Estella's car. Ericca frowns and sighs. Ericca mutters, "Why did I have to fall for a straight girl?" She gets in the car.

They head back to the hospital. "Please tell me you guys found something" says Estella. "Of course we did, we are team Aricca" says Ariella. "We managed to find a small stack of photos and an address" says Ericca. Estella says confused, "Ok.....?" Ariella says, "The pictures are of me, you, Ericca, Monroe, and Vanessa. We searched the address and it's to some barn." Estella nods her head and says, "We will definitely be checking out that barn. Ericca you need to keep tabs on your brother." Ariella asks, "So how did you know that Nate and Melody could possibly be E or working for E?"

"Monroe" Estella says. "She's awake" asks Ericca. "No" says Estella. Ericca and Ariella look at her confused. Estella says, "After you two left, I went to Monroe's room. I ended up falling asleep and woke up to her calling my name. She warned me to be careful. I asked of what. She said not what, but who. She started to say something about Melody and Nate, but she was fighting to stay awake to deliver the message to me. I asked what and she answered E before she fell back asleep." Ariella says, "She definitely saw something. The question is what did she see that made E almost kill her and Vanessa over?" Ericca shrugs and Estella says, "Who knows." They arrive at the hospital and go to Vanessa rooms.

Thanks for reading.  First off I want to thank you guys for over two hundred reads on chapter one and over a hundred reads on chapter two.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  Vanessa starts making jokes and we see another side of Estella.  What did you think?  Estella comes to to Ericca and Ariella's rescue.  Ericca and Ariella almost end up getting caught thanks to Ariella.  What did you think of that?  Ericca attempts to flirt with Ariella.  Estella goes and embarrasses her and Ariella rejects her.  At least they are team Aricca.  How do you feel about that?

Again thank you for the reads.  If you want me to recreate any scene from Pretty Little Liars, let me know in the comments below and I will do my best.  If you want any characters from Pretty Little Liars to have a cameo, let em know in the comments below and I will do my best.  If you have any suggestions or questions, leave it int he comments below.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.