Chapter 33 Unforeseen Events

Ericca and Monroe are currently in Sparrow's classroom. Monroe came in to get some help on the homework before school starts. Ericca just wanted to see her girlfriend. Monroe and Sparrow are sitting at two of the desks and Sparrow is walking Monroe through one of the problems. Ericca is sitting on Sparrow's desk watching them. After about half an hour Monroe packs up her things. "You coming Ericca" Monroe asks. "In a bit" Ericca replies. "Ok" Monroe says, "Well I'll see you two later." Monroe grabs her backpack and walks out of the room. Ericca walks over to the door and closes it. "Bye Monroe" Sparrow says.

"Why is it so hot in here" Ericca asks. "What" Sparrow asks as she turns around and sees Ericca slowly and seductively take off her jacket. "Aren't you hot in here" Ericca asks smiling seductively. Sparrow gulps and says, "I-I am now." "I've been thinking" Ericca says, "That we could use some alone time." Ericca takes off her sleeveless shirt and is now just in her lacy bra. Sparrow smiles, enjoying the show and says, "Oh man." Ericca walks over to Sparrow and kisses her. It quickly turns into a heated make-out session. They hear the door open.

They quickly separate to see Monroe. Monroe is just standing there covering her eyes. Monroe asks, "Why is it always me?" Ericca giggles. "Can I look" Monroe asks. "You can relax Monroe" Ericca says, "Nothing you haven't seen before." Monroe uncovers her eyes and closes the door. Monroe says, "I really did not need to see that." "Why are you here" Sparrow asks. "I forgot my phone" Monroe says, "And now I'm wishing I just waited til passing period to get it. I'm going to be scared for life now."

Monroe walks over to the desk she was sitting at earlier and grabs her phone. Monroe says, "Oh and by the way Ericca, awesome view." "Hey that's my girlfriend your talking about" Sparrow says. "Thanks Monroe" Ericca says, "You are such a guy sometimes." "Well I am half guy" Monroe says. "Ericca" Sparrow says. Ericca asks, "Oh so what, your saying this isn't an awesome view?" "What no-yes-I mean-um" Sparrow stutters. Ericca raises an eyebrow. "I'm shutting up now" Sparrow says. "Good choice" Ericca says. "No problem Ericca" Monroe says, "But your cousin is way hotter." Ericca gasps and puts her hand over her heart pretending to be hurt.

"Well I have to go meet your hot cousin at her locker" Monroe says, "I'll leave you two alone now." Monroe walks out and closes door. A second later the door opens and Monroe sticks her head in and says, "Your lucky it was me that walked in and not someone else, but please seriously do it anywhere but my seat and your desk." Monroe closes the door. Ericca walks over to the door and tries to lock it. She looks at Sparrow and asks, "How do you lock this thing?" Sparrow replies, "Uh it doesn't lock."

Ericca just smiles and grabs a desk. She sticks it under the door knob so that no one can come in. As Ericca walks over to Sparrow she asks, "Now, where were we?" Sparrow answers, "I think we were right here." Sparrow pulls Ericca in and they kiss. Sparrow pulls away and says, "First period is in fifteen minutes." Ericca says, "That's plenty of time." They go back to kissing and their hands start to explore each other. Sparrow pulls away again and says, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"I think" Ericca says while she starts to unbutton Sparrow's blouse, "You spend entirely way too much time thinking, don't you think?" Sparrow smiles and nods her head. "Yeah..." Sparrow says. They go back to kissing. Ericca jumps up and wraps her legs around Sparrow's waist. Sparrow holds onto Ericca's waist tight so that she doesn't drop her. Sparrow walks over to her desk and sits down in her chair. They continue their heated make-out session until five minutes before first period.

Ericca meets Monroe, Estella, Ariella, and Vanessa at their lockers. Estella asks, "Where have you been?" Ericca says, "In Ms. Vasco's classroom doing-" "Strip tease" Monroe mutters and then coughs to cover it up. Estella, Ariella, and Vanessa look at Monroe weirdly. Ericca glared at Monroe. Ariella asks, "Are you ok?" "Minus being scared for life" Monroe says, "Peachy." "Hey" Lily says. Estella asks, "What are you two doing here?" Grace answers, "Helping mom with something." Ericca smirks and says, "Well I see you found my hot cousin."