Chapter 32 Meeting The Parents

Vanessa and Laura walk into school the next day and are immediately surrounded by Estella, Ericca, and Ariella. Laura says, "I'll see you in class." Laura gives Vanessa a quick kiss and walks over to Monroe. Laura and Monroe start talking about something. Estella asks, "Since when do you camp?" Vanessa asks, "How did you know I went camping? Are you psychic?" Everyone looks at Vanessa. "What" Vanessa asks. "Nooo...Monroe told me" Estella says. "Oh" Vanessa says, "Well that's lame." Ericca looks confused and asks, "Wait what? Vanesa...camping? No way." Ariella says, "It's not that surprising." "Actually, it is" Ericca says, "Her and Estella are the queens of heels and handbags."

Ariella says, "When me, my mom, and dad go camping, her, Zeke and sometimes Ezra tag along." Ericca asks, "Seriously?" Vanessa says, "Camping is actually really fun." "Who would have thought" Estella says. "So wait" Ariella says, "Why did you and Laura even go camping in the first place?" Vanessa says, "I found out something a few nights ago and I just needed to get out of the house...and also Laura was kicked out." Vanessa looks over at Laura and Monroe talking and smiles.

Estella asks, "Ok what gives?" Vanessa blinks and looks at Estella. Vanessa asks, "What?" "Something happened out in those woods" Estella says, "So what happened? Did Laura take the VIP trip to neverland?" Ericca asks, "Can we talk about something else? Personally, I don't want to know about Vanessa's sex life." Vanessa looks back over at Monroe and Laura. Laura says something to Monroe and shock is written on Monroe's face. Monroe looks over at Vanessa and then back to Laura. Monroe says something to Laura. Vanessa makes her way over to Monroe and Laura.

Laura walks over to Monroe. Monroe looks up. "How were the woods" Monroe asks. Laura says, "Surprisingly better than I thought it was going to be." "That's good" Monroe says, "So what are you going to do now?" Laura says, "Unless Vanessa has other plans, I'll just crash at your place." "Ok" Monroe says, "So am I going to get my camping gear back?" Laura says, "You probably want to bring that up with Vanessa and honestly your probably not gonna want it back." Monroe looks at Laura.

"Why" asks Monroe, "Did you guys somehow manage to destroy everything? And also, why did you two need camping gear? As far as I know Vanessa is one of the queens of hand bags and heels, why didn't you get a hotel room?" "Vanessa is actually Dora the explorer out in the woods" Laura says, "And because I didn't want Vanessa to spring for a hotel room." "She has multiple personalities, who would have thought" Monroe says. Laura says, "We were camping because Aria found out that I was staying there, and Vanessa found out something yesterday."

"This doesn't sound like something good" Monroe says. Laura says, "She found out that Ezra and Aria have been lying to her, Beth, and Zeke their whole lives." "It was that bad. What did Vanessa find out" Monroe asks. "Vanessa discovered that all three of them were adopted" Laura says. Shock is written all over Monroe's face. Monroe looks over at Vanessa and sees her already looking at them. She looks back over at Laura. "Your joking, right" Monroe asks. "I wish I was" Laura says. "Damn" Monroe says.

All of a sudden Vanessa slaps Laura. Monroe looks shocked along with Estella, Ariella, and Ericca. Laura is holding her cheek, "Oww." "Oh shit. You were just kissing her earlier and now your slapping her. That went from zero to hundred real fast" Monroe says and then pauses, "Or is it hundred to zero?" Monroe shrugs her shoulders and says, "Whatever." It looks like Vanessa is going to slap Monroe. Monroe holds up her hands telling Vanessa to stop. "Woah woah woah" Monroe says, "You do not have the right to slap me. I am not your girlfriend and I haven't given you a reason to slap me...yet. I probably will give you a reason to slap me in the future, but not today."

Ariella, Estella, and Ericca walk over. "How could you" Vanessa asks looking at Laura. "I don't even know what I did to get slapped" Laura says. "Why would you tell her something so personal" Vanessa asks. Laura says, "Its honestly not that personal and you were gonna tell her and the girls today." Vanessa slaps Laura again. Vanessa asks, "So our first time isn't personal?" Monroe eyes widen and she looks at Vanessa. "You two went all the way last night" Monroe says. Vanessa says, "Stop acting so surprised, Laura just told you." "She didn't tell me that and I wish you hadn't told me" Monroe says, "I really didn't need to or want to know that."