Chapter 17 Trust Issues

Estella, Ericca, and Ariella burst into Monroe's room. Lydia and Monroe were talking, but they look over when they burst in. Monroe bursts into a big smile. "El" Monroe says. Estella smiles back and says, "Monty." Estella walks over to Monroe and pushes Lydia out of the way and gives Monroe a hug. "I missed you too" says Monroe. Estella lets Monroe go and Ericca and Ariella walk over. Monroe says, "Hey you two." Ariella says, "Hey to you too." "I'm really glad you're ok" Ericca says. "So, uh where's Vanessa" Monroe asks. Ariella says, "In her room recovering. She should be getting out in the next couple days, so she will come visit then."

Monroe says, "Talk to you three later?" Ericca says, "Yep." Ericca, Ariella, and Estella walk out. They stop right in front of the door. Ericca asks, "Now what?" Ariella says, "I say since Monroe is now awake, we hold off on going to the address before we have the chance to talk to her. Considering that E did try to kill her because of something she saw." "I agree, let's go update Vanessa while we wait for pigskin to leave" Estella says. They walk back to Vanessa's room.

"Well how is she" Vanessa asks as soon as Ericca, Estella, and Ariella walk in. Estella says, "She seems to be fine. She is just more beat up than you." Vanessa asks, "So what did Monroe see?" Ericca answers, "We have no idea." Vanessa looks confused and looks between Ariella, Ericca, and Estella. "Shouldn't you know since she is awake" asks Vanessa. Ariella says, "We couldn't ask her at that moment and have to go back later. And if you're wondering why it's because Lydia is in the room." Vanessa raises an eyebrow and says, "So she finally came? Some girlfriend she is." "See" says Estella, "Vanessa agrees, pigskin is a terrible girlfriend."

Ariella rolls her eyes and says, "Anyways, we talked and agreed that we were gonna temporarily postpone investigating the address until we can talk to Monroe." Vanessa says, "Ok." Ericca asks, "So when are you getting released?" "Tomorrow as long as everything checks out" Vanessa says. Ariella says, "I bet your happy." "Hell ya I am" Vanessa says. Estella, Ericca, Vanessa, and Ariella break out in laughter. The girls talk for a few more hours about random things.

Ericca says, "I'm gonna go see if Lydia has left." Vanessa says, "Bring me some food while you're out." Ericca asks, "Anyone else want something to eat?" Estella and Ariella nod their heads yes. Ericca walks out of the room and walks to Monroe's room. She walks in to see Monroe and Lydia making out. Ericca clears her throat. Monroe and Lydia stop and look over at Ericca. Monroe smiles and says, "Hey." "Mind is I steal Monroe and talk to her" Ericca asks.

Lydia rolls her eyes and asks, "Why can't you talk to her tomorrow. I haven't seen her in like four days." Ericca just gives Lydia a really look. "Me, Estella, Vanessa, or Ariella have talked to her either. I get that you're her girlfriend and all, but you don't have to be such a bit-" Ericca says. Monroe interrupts Ericca and says, "Ok, I think she gets it. Look, Vanessa probably asked you to get her some food. Why don't you go get her some and give it to her and tell Ariella and Estella to come and see me. By the time you three get here Lydia will be gone."

"Fine" says Ericca. She walks out of the room. Lydia says, "Finally, she is gone. Now, where were we?" She leans down to kiss Monroe when Monroe pushes her back. Lydia looks confused and asks, "What?" "Seriously" Monroe says a little annoyed, "For crying out loud Lydia, I've been in a coma for like four days and don't quote me on that. I've been in a coma so I have no idea I how long I was out. I haven't seen or talked to anyone. There my best friends and I want to see them." "Or you just want to see Estella" Lydia mumbles.

Monroe looks at Lydia with an excuse me face. "What is that supposed to mean" Monroe asks defensively. "Exactly what it means" answers Lydia. Monroe says, "She's my best friend, yes I'll admit I'm the closest to her out of all the girls, but that it, we are just best friends." "It sure doesn't look like that, it looks like you two are more than friends" Lydia says. "Fine, you want the truth, well here's the truth" Monroe says, "Yes, I have a crush on Estella. Yes, I have kissed her. You want to know something though, she has repeatedly rejected me, even humiliated me. Yes, I like her, but she doesn't like me like that. You have nothing to worry about."

"So, you do like her" says Lydia. "Are you serious" says Monroe, "Is that all you heard?" "I'm sorry Monroe, that must suck. I'm just wondering why you're even friends with her" says Lydia. Monroe says, "I have my reasons." Lydia says, "You shouldn't be friends with her." Monroe says, "You're not the boss of me and I'll be friends with whoever I want." Lydia says, "I'm just trying-" "No, you just don't trust me" says Monroe interrupting Lydia. Lydia says, "Monroe, I didn't mean-" "You didn't mean what Lydia" Monroe says interrupting Lydia once again, "That you didn't mean to say you don't trust me and that you do trust me or that you don't trust me?"

Lydia looks at Monroe. Lydia goes to speak, but Monroe cuts her off before she can even begin and says, "Since you don't seem to trust me, I don't think this will work out." Lydia looks like she is going to cry. "Please Monroe, don't" Lydia begs. "This clearly isn't working. We are over Lydia" Monroe says. Lydia starts to cry and begs, "Please Monroe, I really like you." Monroe sighs and says, "We just need a break until I get out of the hospital and we can talk." Lydia says, "Ok." Monroe says, "You should go and we will talk when I get." Lydia leans down and gives Monroe a peck on the lips. Lydia says, "Good bye for now, I'll see you when you get out."

Lydia walks out of the room. Monroe sighs and runs hand through hair. Estella, Ericca, and Ariella walk in. Monroe smiles and they smile back. Ariella says, "That looked and sounded intense." Monroe replies, "Because it was." "So, what happened after I left" Ericca asks. "We got into a big and heated argument. Shots were fired and accusation were thrown. In the end I pretty much just ended it with her." Estella looks extremely happy about this news and asks, "So you two are over then?" "Basically" answers Monroe. Estella's smile falters and Ericca asks, "Basically?" Monroe responds, "We are gonna have a talk when I get out, but I don't think we are gonna get back together." Ariella says, "Obviously we will need to be filled in, but on a more serious note, what did you see in the woods that night you were almost killed?"

First off thanks for over a thousands read.  What did you guys think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  Monroe is officially wake and everyone is happy.  What do you think of that?  We see another side of Lydia.  What did you think?  There is some tension between Monroe and Lydia and an argument breaks out.  Who do you agree with Monroe or Lydia or neither?  Monroe and Lydia are basically over.  Do you think they should break up or get back together?  What do you think Monroe saw that almost got her killed?

Sorry for the late update, I was very busy and it was my birthday was last week.  Again thanks for over a thousands reads.  If you want me to recreate any scenes from Pretty Little Liars let me know down below and I will do my best.  If you want anyone to have a cameo let me know and I will do my best.  If you have any questions or suggestions leave it down below.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.