6 (56). Not Informed

Emily (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Right now A troupe is all just coming into the studio for rehearsals today and everyone does seem to be in a really good mood. No one else knows about the fact we're going to internationals after move it apart from myself, Pheobe and Kate and I promised to keep it that way.

Camile (Ballet Dancer) POV -
The way A troupe is run is so different to the way J troupe was. I'm so relieved that I'm not in that group anymore.

"Okay. Today I want to start thinking about the first qualifier for move it" Kate said as all of the dancers collected themselves and came over into the studio space. "It is going to be a small group competition, and I we can only have a maximum of 6 dancers" She explained, her eyes were fixed on Emily as she didn't know how to react after what she said yesterday.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I understand that Emily wants to be actually dancing this year, and I know that I could just tell A troupe right now about internationals. But if I do that then it could add so much pressure onto the team that we just crack, I have to do whatever I think will keep A troupe running smoothly, even if it does mean giving in to Emily.

"As the studio owner, I've decided to change things up abit by pre designating two dancers to the small group, which is going to be of 5 dancers" Kate announced, making A troupe get excited. Everyone wanted to be out there competitng, "I've decided Amanda, and Emily are going to have the first two spots"

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm in the qualifier dance? That's amazing!

Emily (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Kate came through, now I know that I'm not an alternate and that's good enough for me.

"Auditions for the last 3 spots are being held today. I expect you all to prepare a solo for auditions" Kate said, leaving the studio and heading back to the office. She had high hopes for the first qualifier, this was going to be a good year for A troupe. She could feel it.

The Rehearsal Room

Hunter (Break Dancer) POV -
Right now I'm just in the rehearsal room, just dancing and staying sharp. I don't really want to be dancing in the first qualifier just yet, but I want to improve before I begin competing this year, but as I'm dancing. Emily comes in.

Emily (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I see Hunter dancing in the rehearsal room and he's really grown as a dancer since he was kicked of the internationals team last time. I hate to say it but maybe it was was good thing.

"Hey. That looks amazing" Emily smiled as the break dancer finished of his solo. Hunter blushed, "We should collaborate some time, maybe do a duet?" Emily asked, it was a long time since she danced with him so It would be great to work with him properly after so long. "Great, sure" Hunter replied.

Hunter (Break dancer) POV -
I'll hold Emily to that, I used to love dancing with her, it's going to be fun.

Studio A

"Alright dancers. It's time for the auditions for the first qualifier small group" Kate announced, walking into the studio with her sister who was equally excited to get the auditions underway. "Only the best 3 dancers are joining Emily and Amanda in the first qualifier dande - so make your Solos good!" The head Choreographer said. They all moved to the sides the the auditions began, Firstly Eldon went up and performed his solo.

Eldon (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
It would be amazing if I could get on the qualifier small group for Move it. We all need t redeem ourselves after the past Regionals and Nationals, old and newer A troupers!

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Eldon has grown so much as a dancer since internationals. It's really going to be great working with him again.

"Up Next We have Noah!"

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'd love to get on the qualifier for move it. And especially after Regionals, I didn't get to dance in the qualifiers I need to redeem myself still. I really hope they give me this chance.

Amanda (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I know how much Noah wants to be dancing in this qualifier, he is one of the best dancers here at the next step and we really need him.

"Next we have Harry!"

Harry (Hiphop Dancer) POV -
Getting on this qualifier would he great and my first big dance! This would mean a lot to me and I know I'm good enough for this.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Harry, one of the new dancers at the studio is great. But Pheobe and I have been talking and Hiphop isn't going to be a focus of the qualifier dance, I just hope that he can do contemporary.

"And Finally Zara!"

Zara (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm dancing so well right now, I really hope that I make the qualifier team, because this is going to be my year!

"That was great" Kate smiled as she and Pheobe both compared what they had written on their clipboards. "The 3 dancers on the Qualifier are Zara, Eldon... And Harry" The studio head announced, much to Noahs suprise, he thought he would definitely be on the qualifier small group.

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I thought that I'd get on the qualifier small group and now I'm not! I can't believe this!

~~~

Richelle (Acro Dancer) POV -
I'm walking into the studio for rehearsals when I see Noah running out, all I know is that this can't be good. But right now I need to focus on A troupe, and this is my first day back.

Richelle wasn't yet aware of the changes to A troupe and how she wasn't on the team. But how would she react to this new A troupe that she would not be dancing on.
Richelle walked into Studio A to see all of A troupe celebrating. "Hey, Miss Kate where can you fit me in the line up?" She asked, putting her dance stuff in her cubby.

Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I'm so confused right now I thought Richelle knew that she wasn't dancing on A troupe this year. What is she doing here?

"Richelle you aren't dancing on A troupe this year, I thought you knew this" Kate explained, but the sudden drop of Richelles face answered that question for her. She wasn't aware of all of the changes to the studio.

Richelle (Acro Dancer)POV -
Not on A troupe, me? What is going on here!?

Next time - Richelle helle is shocked about the studio and A troupe. Noah tries it make Noah feel better.

So what did you think? What will happen now Richelle was back? Comment and vote below If you enjoyed.