Chapter 21

TAY'S POV-

So I was just trying to walk to Shawn's place to see him, when my phone rings. I look down and Sophie texted me. I smile and open it Hey Tay I'm going out with Nash for the night might be back home later love you!:) I close my phone and decide not to answer since they are going out on a date. I keep walking and I think about how long we have been here. You know we got here not that long ago and now we are back to how it used to be. I look down at my feet to make sure I don't trip on anything when I hear somebody.

"Hey are you Taylor?" a guy runs up next to me and I nod my head slowly. 

I distance myself away from him a little and pull my eyebrows together. "Why?" I ask. 

"Well, I work for one of your friends" he says with a smile and I look around me. Thank god there are people out here he has no chance of taking me without everybody noticing. 

"How can I help you? I have somewhere to be so make it quick" I say to him, trying to sound mean. 

"Well number one I really don't think you should talk to me like that" he says, "And my friend just wants to see you in person" I pull my eyebrows together. This could be either Harry or Jeff. Hopefully Harry because he isn't half as dangerous as Jeff at least that's what I think. I turn toward him and look at him. I mean I probably should go so he doesn't try anything, but I don't want to get into any more trouble. 

"What if I don't want to go?" I test him and for a second, a look of worry comes across his face but he quickly recovers. 

He walks towards me and says, "Well, then we would have to do this hard way, which trust me you don't want that" I roll my eyes and turn around. I continue my walk to Shawn's and I try to stay calm. Thank god the walk is through the town and not down any empty streets. Once I finally see their place, I sigh in relief and run up to the door. I knock and there's no answer at first. Usually the door opens before I even knock because they know I"m coming. I pull my eyebrows together I look through the little window on the door and I don't see any sign of anybody. 

I turn around and begin to count the cars in the driveway. I hear the door open and I spin around. My eyes go wide and my jaw falls open. 

SOPHIE'S POV-

I open my eyes and it was like a movie. The sun was right in the room and it was so bright that it's hard to wake up mad. I smile and turn around so I'm facing Nash. I poke his face and he groans. I giggle and he opens his eyes. The blue in them drives me insane and he looks so innocent just looking at me, yet he has no idea what he does to me. He closes his eyes again and I pull my eyebrows together. I poke his cheek again and he smiles. 

"Why do you always wake me up?" he questions and I giggle. His grip around my waist tightens and I move closer to him. I kiss his nose and rest my head in his neck. I wrap my arms around his body and relax. "Soph have you heard from any of the guys or Tay?" he asks and I pick up my head. 

I say, "Um no I don't think so why?" he shakes his head. 

"Well I haven't gotten a response from any of the guys and I guess you can say I'm a little worried, but it's stupid nevermind" he says and I smile. 

I pull his head down to mine and say, "It's not stupid you're worried about your friends. That's normal.. But no I haven't gotten a response from Tay since last night. So I'm not sure I mean we could go over there I guess.." I look up at his eyes and get lost in them. 

I come back when he says, "Yeah we could do that or we could do this.." he trails off and leaves a lingering kiss on my lips. He pulls away and I keep my eyes closed. Without opening then, I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him back down. I'm not going to lie, I want him and bad. But I don't think right now is the time since our friends are like missing. Nash pulls away and leaves kisses all down my neck, which he knows drives me insane. 

"Nash I don't-" he puts his pointer finger against my lips and shakes his head. I sigh and do what he says. His head disappears back into my neck and the feeling comes back. I rest my arms on his shoulders and keep my hands on his back. I buckle my hips when he finds the right place in my neck and he groans. 

"Sophie" he says and I smirk. I flip us so I'm on top and I stradle his waist. I look down and he's already looking up at me. I smile and connect our lips. His tongue invades my mouth without permission and explores every part of my mouth. I run my hands over his torso and he groans, with our lips still connected. With my right hand, I reach down and grab his growing length. He jumps under me once I make contact and I pull my lips away from his. I start moving my hand and he sqeezes his eyes shut and quiet moans escape his mouth. I smirk and keep my movements going, slowing down for a couple seconds and then speeding up. 

"Sophie stop being a tease or I will turn this around" he says and I giggle. I stop rubbing him and push up his shirt just enough so I can see the skin above his boxers. I trace over the skin and he shivers. I lightly kiss his stomach and before I know it, I'm under him. "I told you what I was going to do and you didn't listen" he says. I'm speechless, which he takes advantage of and attacks my lips. His hand travels down to my chest and grabs my right boob and starts to massage it. I moan in pleasure and I can feel him smirking in the kiss. He lets go and travels down my body, which gives me goose bumps everywhere. He stops right above my shorts and pulls his lips from mine. Now, he's going to tease me just like I did to him. 

"Nash come on" I say, with urgency in my voice. He smiles and shakes his head with an innocent face. 

He moves so his head is right above mine and asks, "Now what do you want me to do?" I groan and cover my face with my hands. I hear him chuckle and he slips his hand into my shorts, without warning. Instantly he starts rubbing me and the feeling is overwhelming. He keeps his eyes on me and trust me I want to be able to keep mine open, but I can't. I feel one of his fingers enter me and I buckle my hips. Nash starts leaving kisses all over my body, mainly my neck, which is throwing me over the edge. He's trying all different speeds, just like me and trust me it's horrible but great at the same time. I feel the the knot in my stomach and he says, "Let it go Sophie come on" with that the feeling spreads through my entire body and I keep my eyes shut. I feel the bed move and when I open my eyes, I'm met with his blue ones. He kisses my nose and I smile. 

"Can I sleep?" I ask him and he shakes his head. I groan and he chuckles. 

He says, "Why don't you get ready and we can go back to my place and check in with everybody I feel like I haven't seen them in forever." I nod my head, but stay in my place. I have no energy what so ever to get up. "So are you gonna like get up orr.." I roll my eyes and sit up. I throw my legs off the bed and hop out. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I close the door and hop in the shower and wash my hair and body. I shave and get out. I wrap the towel around my hair and tie my robe around my body. I really wonder where everybody is like I haven't heard from any of them in the longest time. 

I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth for a long time since I forgot last night. I grab the towel and let my hair fall down my back and brush it out. I do my makeup and walk into my room. Nash isn't in here, so I would guess he's in the living room watching TV or something. I grab my usual outfit and slip in on. I throw my clothes and towel in the hamper. I walk out of my room and out to the living room. I smile at Nash and walk over and sit down next to him. 

"Did you shower?" I ask him and he nods. 

"I went into Tay's room I didn't want to wait and hold us up. Ready?" he asks and I nod my head. He stands up and offers me his hand, which I gladly take. We walk out the front door and I remember to lock it behind me. We hop into his car and he starts driving to his place. I grab my phone from my lap and call Tay. If she answers, we have no reason to go out there and check on them. We can go out for the day or something. It starts ringing and it never stops. After about 6 rings, I pull my eyebrows together as the voice mail comes on. Well, that's not normal at all. I check the time and it's 1:00 in the afternoon.

"Did she answer?" he asks and I shake my head. We pull up to their house and I get out as fast as possible. I run up to the door and it's wide open. What the hell? "NASH!" I scream. 

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I DIDN'T HAVE MY COMPUTER AND IT WAS A MESS THIS WEEK. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER! Let me know what you guys think. Again sorry for the wait and it sucks so sorry.. But thanks for reading!:)~K