Chapter 45

SOPHIE'S POV-

I respond to Harry's text with, Yeah I mean things could be better, but what can I do? I close my eyes and think about everything that has happened today. It's been crazy, honestly. We were fighting earlier this morning, we made up and now we are like broken up at this point. I don't even know what to say because that is crazy. Normally we are fine after an hour or two, but I don't want to be in a relationship where it's constantly fighting. But, like I've said before, it can't always be fun and games which sucks. I wish it could be, but we don't always get what we want and lately that's all I feel.

My phone rings and I open my eyes. Instead of a text, which is what I was expecting, my phone is ringing. I grab it in my hands and it's Harry calling me. Is he drunk or something?

"Hello?" I say into the phone, confusion in my voice. 

"Hey Soph I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." he says into the phone, but his tone is soft. 

"Yeah I am thanks for asking. I can't even do anything about it at this point so I'm just going to go with it you know?" I ask him. 

He chuckles slightly and answers with, "Yeah I do. But, what are you guys now? Or do you have no clue.." 

"Well, he didn't really seem to care until I pretty much called it off you know? He was drunk out of his mind and he like snapped out of it once I told him I was done with him. But, I would say that we are like taking a break right now because I really don't want to deal with him." I say into the phone. 

"Aw Soph I'm really sorry.. How about we go out tomorrow or something and I can buy you a bunch of shit so you can get over it?" he asks with a laugh at the end. 

I giggle and reply with, "Yeah I mean that sounds good what time are we talking here?" 

"How about noonish? I can pick you up." we end up agreeing and talking on the phone for another hour before I finally decide it is time for me to go to bed. 

The next morning, I wake up and I actually feel like death. I fell asleep after my phone call with Harry, but after about 2 hours, I was wide awake and my thoughts were running wild. I probably slept for a total of 4 hours, which is absolutely horrible. I go into the bathroom and start to shower and get ready for the day with Harry. Just to clarify, I don't have any feelings for Harry and we are just friends. I still love Nash with all my heart, I just don't really feel like I can trust him at the moment. I start to straighten my hair, since I feel like I haven't in a while and I do my makeup. I end up using foundation yet again because I didn't get any sleep last night. 

I check the clock once I am all ready and it's 11, so I go to the kitchen and look for food. Tay is sitting there on her phone, with a mug of coffee in her hands. 

"Hey" she says as I walk into the room. 

"Hello you're up early." I say to her, which is true because she usually sleeps until 1 or 2. 

"Yeah couldn't sleep, but why the hell are you all dressed and ready to go?" she asks. 

I smile and try not to make eye contact because she can easily tell when I am lying. "Well.. I am kind of going out.." I say to her and keep my back facing her. 

"With who?" she asks curiously. 

"Umm.." I know when I tell her she is going to flip out because she wants Nash and I together more than anybody in this world, "Harry." I say and I see her smile drop.

"Are you joking?" she asks and I shake my head. 

"No just as friends he said he wants to try and cheer me up." I say and put some food in the microwave.