Chapter 52

SOPHIE'S POV-

So today is the day that we start the fight with Jeff. Or rather, the guys are. I am staying right here at my place with all the doors and windows locked, trying to stay safe. The other day when I was at the hospital, they moved Tay into a different room once I calmed down and they searched for it in the computer. I was just freaking out for no reason and I'm just on the edge lately. I stayed with them and Shawn woke up once. He was totally out of it and ended up going back to sleep, but that just gives us more hope for both of them, mainly Shawn. I really hope everything goes well today, because if not we are all pretty much screwed. 

I know Harry has taught them well, but so many things can go wrong. All the guys seem to know what they are doing and hopefully nobody ends up dead or hurt but I have a feeling they will. Now, they are all here getting stuff together and preparing for tonight when everything is going to happen. I really do have this bad feeling in my stomach about what is going to happen tonight, I mean who wouldn't? All of the guys walk into the living room and I look at all of them with the weakest smile ever. 

"Okay so we are gonna start to head out now." Harry says looking at everybody and stopping on me. I know he is more than aware about how nervous I am and I just don't think I can handle all of this. But, I have to I need to take a deep breath and just calm down. I say goodbye to all of the guys as they head out and Nash walks up to me. Harry is working with Cam to fix something on the gun he has. Weird right? I never thought I would see Cam with a gun in his hand. Ever. 

"Sophie, stay in the house and don't open that door for anybody okay?" Nash asks and I nod my head, not being able to find my words. "I love you and I will be back in 3 hours tops. Make sure you stay in the house, okay?" he asks for the 15th time. I nod my head and he kisses my lips and I try to savor it, just in case it is the last time. He pulls away, looks at me one last time and walks out the door. I smile at Cam as he runs after Nash with the gun awkwardly in his hand. I turn around and Harry is standing there on his phone. 

I walk over to him and ask, "Is everything okay?" he nods his head and puts his phone in his back pocket.

"Yes everything is great. Nothing bad is going to happen Soph, don't worry. We got this under control. Now, for you I don't want you to do anything stupid just put on a movie and don't think about it. You don't need any more stress." he says and I smile. 

I cross my arms and say, "Yeah I know, it's just I don't want anything bad to happen to anybody. With the exception of Jeff." Harry chuckles and starts walking toward the door. I do the same and we both stop before he walks out. "Be careful okay?" I ask and he nods his head. 

"Don't do anything stupid okay?" he pesters me. 

He walks out and before he can get too far away I say, "Harry!" he turns around and I continue with, "Thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you." He smiles, a genuine smile and nods his head. With that, he gets in one of the cars and I close the door. There's 2 different locks and I make sure to lock both. I walk into the living room and I close the blinds so my thoughts don't roam and scare me. That's the last thing I need tonight. 

NASH'S POV-

To say I'm scared would be an understatement. I am terrified. I don't want to lose my life, and I'm positive none of the guys want to either. But, I am just so happy they didn't back out on me. I mean, Jeff and his little buddies have messed with us too many times. Mainly me, but once they put two of our friends in hospital beds, that was just too much. 

"You guys ready?" Jack asks and I nod my head, still unsure about it though. No going back now. We park our cars about 2 blocks away, just to be safe and we all meet on the sidewalk. This probably looks nice and casual. A huge huddle of guys that look like they are about to go to war. Nice one.