Author's Note

I think this goes without saying but this story is FICTIONAL. None of the characters, stories, or otherwise dramatised features are not real. Minus the fact of the horrors of the Titanic sinking and the way the third class was treated, those dramatised features are real.

If for some reason the story lines up with anything that you have know that is true or that there was really passengers with the same names that I created for my fictional characters; I'm sorry. That isn't something I intended to do. That's just pure luck. I apologise in advance if it brings back bad memories.

Some iconic characters will be in the story, like Margaret "Unsinkable Molly" Brown, Captain Smith, and the Astors but their interactions with my characters are not real. Those are not the only real characters in the book.

I've tried to make sure that all my information is correct. If not, please be polite and correct me by either commenting and/or direct messaging me. I will delete the comment(s) and ignore you if you're rude. If you see a rude/hateful comment, ignore them or just let me know privately that someone is being hateful and I will deal with it. I don't want a fight breaking out. However, thank you for trying to stand up for me when you think that I don't know what's going on.

Okay? Good. So enjoy the story and feel free to leave constructive feedback.