#37 = You both wake up

You lay lazily on Niall's chest as he has one arm wrapped around you and the other resting next to his head. He groaned and fluttered your eyes open before looking up at the bright light coming in through the window.

"God..." you whispered and leant up. Your arms and knees shakily supported you and Niall's other arm fell off of you before he put it next to his face. You smiled down at him and ran your hands up his arms to his hands before intertwining them. He grunted and you kissed his forehead and pressed your naked body against his.

"Niall..." you whispered and stretched your bottom half out as he yawns in your face. Ugh... you can smell dinner from last night. "Jesus, brush your teeth leprechaun." You joked sitting up on him and stretched out as the blankets fall off of your back leaving you exposed and a bit cold.

"Hmm... nice sight to wake up to." You looked down at Niall who smiled up at you and absentmindedly gripped your thighs lightly.

"Morning to you." He runs his hands to up your sides and pulls you back down.

"Let's sleep in ok?" He holds your shoulder blades and rests your head in his neck.

"But I don't wanna!" You whine trying to get up before he flips you both over. The sheets tangled over him and he leans down, his weight preventing you from getting up.

"There is no choice." He whispered and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Isn't there?" He groaned and looked down at you.

"Cheeky girl."

~ NouisHoransons_child