#112 = He dreams of you

You had a terrible sleep last night and woke up early in the morning. You and Niall had fallen asleep together on the couch watching a romantic comedy last night.

Now all you needed was to stay awake. Bringing back coffee and a bowl of tim tams, you dimmed the lamp light on sat back down.

Dipping your tim tamd in your drink, you sucked the delicious chocolate that had melted into your mouth.

You haven't tried this? Seriously?!

Anyway, a whimper made you turn to look at Niall.

"But I l-love you... (Y/N) p-please..." Niall chokes out as you eat another tim tam.

"Niall you whispered and crawl under the blanket again.

"Don't l-leave me..." he chokes and you grip his arm.

"Niall!" He jolts up panting as he looks around frantically. "Niall." You tug his arm and he looks down at you. It didn't take much for you to guess what he was dreaming about. "I love you forever and always."

He blinks out a tear before pushing his lips onto yours. You grip his hair and kissed all around his face as he gripped your sides.

"Don't leave me." He said and you pecked his lips again.

"Never." You said as he slightly smiled. You reached the bowl of tim tams and put it between you both. "Tim tam?" He let out a laugh and took one.

"I-

"Love you more." You finished and ate a tim tam yourself. Niall couldn't help giggling and you soon joined in.

~ NouisHoransons_child