#69 = He has a bad annoying habit

Niall gripped your lower back as he dove his tongue into your mouth. You rubbed his shoulder blades as he gripped your knees and pulled them apart so he could settle comfortably between you.

He pulls back and sloppily pecks your lips before lightly putting his lips on hours. You open your mouth for saliva to slid down your chin as you and Niall continued your make out session.

You then began to feel him grind on you and grunted as he nuzzled his face in your neck.

"N-Niall..." You panted and propped up on your elbows.

"Yes." He pants and you hold his shoulders.

"Niall." You try and say as he grinds harder. Lately this has become a really bad habit for him. Every time you have a simple kiss, he always turns it into sexual tension somehow. "What are y-you doing?"

"Please." He whispered and you pushed him up as he grunted and gripped your wrists.

"Seriously Niall. Stop." He grunted in annoyance before stopping and you sat up. "Why are you doing this lately?" He looked up confused and you crossed your legs.

"Doing what?"

"Y-you know... Have sex with me all the time. I'm flattered! Don't get me wrong! But you've been doing it a lot lately." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before shrugging.

"It's just... I've got to leave for tour soon and I'm going to miss you. I can't get enough of you. I want to be as close to you as I can before I'll be far away from you." He smiled at him and cupped his cheek.

"I'll miss you to Ni." He crawled over and put his hands on your thighs. "But. That doesn't mean we can have sex." He pouted as you pulled him in for a hug.

"Can we at least cuddle?" He whispered and you nodded.

"As long as you don't try anything." He chuckled and sat back before pulling you into his chest.

"I would never." You both lightly laughed and rested your head on his chest.

~ NouisHoransons_child