#42 = Break up (Part 2)

(Y/F/N) = Your Friends Name

You sat in the corner of the living room just crying. You didn't understand. You thought Niall loved you. You thought he didn't want anybody else.

But you were wrong now that a used to be friend is pregnant with his child.

It had been a week since you saw either of them bit you didn't care. They had hurt you enough.

A ring came to your door bell and you sniffled slowly getting to your feet. You didn't have the energy to do anything anymore. You haven't even left the house since you kicked Niall out.

Stumbling to the front door, you choked out a cough. Not even bothering to cover up your state.

"Y-yeah...?" You looked up to see lots of 'I'm sorry' balloons, bouquets of flowers and the front door surrounded by chocolates.

"(Y-Y/N)." You saw the one person step out into sight making you tear up again.

"Fuck off Niall!" Slamming the door shut, a foot shoved itself into the crack before a hiss echoed.

"Shit that hurt."

"I bloody hope it did!"

"(Y/N), please let me explain!" You pushed the door harder onto his foot though he gripped his hands to push against you.

"No! Go away!" You sobbed and found Niall's strength overpowering yours.

"(Y/F/N) isn't pregnant!" He yelled making you stop pushing. "She had a miscarriage so I'm not the father to anyone's baby!"

Your bottom lip trembled as he looked into the house and kept pushing.

"And I know what I did was wrong so you have every right to hate me." There was no denying that. You did hate him. "But I've come to make things right!"

"OH HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT?!" You screamed pulling the door open and slamming it against his foot again.

"I-I'VE MADE APPOINTMENTS TO GET THERAPY!"

"Well isn't that fucking lovely?!"

"PLEASE!" He pushed the door wide open as you stumbled back. He stepped into the house and caught his breathe. "P-please..." he begged.

You let out another sob before making a bolt up towards your room. "(Y/N)!" Niall screamed and chased after you.

You grabbed the door handle though Niall tightly wrapped his arms around your waist. He held himself tightly against you as he cried into your neck.

"G-get out..." you choked as he only hugged you tighter.

"You'll have to kill me first." He whispered as you both fell to you knees.

"I-I can't get hurt. N-not again."

"I'll wait!" Niall yelled and put his face beside yours. "I'll wait until you're ready to let me in again. To let me into your life! Even if it takes 300 life times! I'll wait."

He kissed your shoulder as you shook your head.

"Y-you'll have to wait an eternity."

"I'll do that then. I'll wait an eternity for you."

You fell limp as Niall turned you before holding you in his arms.

"I hate you Niall Horan. You hear me? I fucking hate you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around your head.

"I love you more."

~ NouisHoransons_child