#122 = He breaks something important to you (Part 2)

You sat for hours in that room trying to regain yourself. It's gone forever and there is nothing you can do.

Facing the facts, you slowly stood up and exited the room.

"Ow!" You heard and raised an eyebrow before following the sounds to the dining room.

Stopping, you went wide eyed as you stared at Niall. He had been putting the pieces back together and regain three-quarters of the vase. With the use of time and super glue.

"Niall..." you breathed and he looked up at you.

"(Y/N)!" He smiled but then hid his hands. "I know you're upset so I tried my best putting it back together."

You walked to him and cupped his face. "T-thank you..."

Slowly placing a kiss to his lips, he held your lower back but flinched. You looked down to see they had cuts from the broken vase as you took them in your hands.

"Niall." You kissed all over his hands before pulling him to the sink. "Wash your hands and I'll get bandage." He nodded as you got the medical kit under the sink.

After fixing him up, you put everything away and smiled at him.

"Thank you." He hugged you close as you returned it.

"No. Thank you." You loved him so much more than before now. If that's possible.

~ NouisHoransons_child