#14 = How you met

"Taxi!" You called and held a hand out but they kept driving past you. You glanced up as the heavy rain kept pouring on you making matters worse. "Great..." you mumbled to yourself and sat on the sidewalk in your own shame. Your phone was dead, you lived to far away from your apartment and it was to far away. Just your day.

But after a few minutes a taxi pulled up in front of you and you looked up. The back door opened and you squinted your eyes from the falling raindrops.

"Do you need a ride?" Standing to your feet, you looked at the man in the backseat offering you a ride.

"A-are you sure?" You asked and he nodded. Smiling, you climbed into the back of the taxi and before shutting the door.

"Where are you heading ma'am?" The driver asked and you told him you're adress. Once the taxi took off, you looked over at the blonde man smiling at you.

"Thank you. F-for this." You stuttered and he waved it off.

"It's ok. I wasn't going to let a pretty lady wait out in the cold." You blushed.a bit and chatted for the rest of the ride until you arrive at your apartment. "So, umm... (Y/N). C-can I, have your... phone number?" Niall, the man you got to know asked.

"Sure." You smiled and swapped phones with Niall and typed your number into his phone. You took your phone back and got out your purse.

"No, this one is on me." You went wide eyed and shook your head.

"You're already paying enough for yourself! Let me pay mine." He shook his head with a simple chuckle.

"It's fine. I have enough money. Trust me." You grumbled to yourself before stepping out of the cab.

"I'll pay you back." He smiled and shook his head.

"How about over dinner then?" Your heart pounded faster and you nodded.

"O-ok." He then waved as he shut the door and took off down the street. Oh my god... that was the best experience of your life.

~ NouisHoransons_child