♡Six♡

you know what i really like about weekends?

i don't have to go to school.

ever since i dumped the idiot jocks they make sure that i regret doing that. whenever i'm not with hari and kayla they pop up and "bully" me. even though, it doesn't really bother me as much as they think it does. 

"oh look it's the fag bag." i hear one of them yell. 

i roll my eyes and keep walking. at this point it's more annoying than hurtful. everyone knows that connor is gay and don't even get me started on dan howell, he's as straight as a circle.

i should know i caught him sucking phil lester's dick in the locker rooms. 

"hey we're talking to you." connor yells.

people in the hallway look towards me expecting me to do something about it. i could but i'd rather wait for the right time. 

eventually they catch on to the fact that i'm not going to respond and run towards me. connor and dan stand in front of me and the other jock who i didn't even to remember their name stood behind me. 

"got wax in your ears lady boy," dan says pushing me to the ground. "we were talking to you."

i sit up, look at them and shrug. "you were?" i say sarcastically. 

connor playfully nudges dan and the other jock. "the fags acting tough, won't last long though.

by now you could basically say that the whole school was surrounding us. guess i better say something.

i get up and brush myself off. "oh i'm the fag," i say obnoxiously loud. "is that you admitted to having a crush on matt?"

connor's eyes widen. "i-i don't know what you're talking about."

i see dan snicker and i look over to him. "what's so funny dan? weren't you sucking phil lester's dick about three weeks ago?"

people around me started to whisper and connor and dan were flaming. the kid behind them slowly backed away into the crowd that was formed around us. 

"what," i say. "cat got your tongue?"

dan walked towards me, grabbed my shirt and raised me to his level. "you're going to regret this mellet."

he lets go of me and him and connor look at the crowd. "shows over," he says. "get lost."

the crowd quickly disperses and the two jocks leave. i hear connor asking dan bout phil and he instantly shushes him and says he'll explain later. 

i felt superior compared to them but i knew that this was only going to last awhile, i just outed the two biggest bullies in the school, there are going to be some major consequences coming for me.

"troye," hari called. "what was that crowd about?" 

i scratch the back of my neck. "i just outed dan howell and connor franta."

kayla's eyes widened. "that's who they were talking about!"

"w-what do you mean?" i say nervously.

"well..." hari said. "we were going to the courtyard to meet up with you when we saw the two of them being followed by five or six people and they were saying stuff like 'we're gonna make him pay' and 'he'll wish he never said that'."

i'm fucked. 

i chuckle nervously. "this isn't going to end well for me," we start making our way to the courtyard. "i need to at least last until after berlin, i can't walk the runway with a black eye or a broken leg."