♡Fourteen♡

"how are you and jacob?" zoe asks me as we sit down together at breakfast. 

"we're good. i don't know why you ask this zoe, me and jacob just started dating. i don't expect us to fight anytime soon."

zoe takes a sip of her coffee. "i know, it's just that jacob is very anxious when it comes to relationships, even if he won't admit it." 

i nod, i'm going to keep that in mind if i ever need to bring it up with him.

"what about hari and kayla, have you texted them at all."

i roll my eyes. "you me have they texted me very personal questions about my relationship? then yes. i get it they are happy for me and want to know if we are good but them continuously asking questions about our sex life is annoying, that stuff is between me and jacob."

"shit, have i done that? i don't mean to be rude, things just come out of my-."

"no," i say cutting her off before she start rambling. "you haven't and i'm grateful for that. i just wish kayla and hari understood about that kind of thing."

"there's a thing call talking to them troye, maybe they don't know that you're uncomfortable with it."

"that's my fucking problem, they should know that asking about someone's sex life is personal."

zoella just shrugs. 

"how are you guys doing?" jacob says pulling up a chair and sitting down next to me. 

zoella smiles. "good," she says. "i was actually going to talk to some of the models and make sure that everything is suiting their fancy."

she waves us both goodbye as jacob moves to where zoella was once sitting. he was looking at me with a really weird smile as if he was trying to tell me something and he was leaning against his hand. 

i raise an eyebrow. "uh... you okay?"

"mhm," he says nodding. "i'm very okay."

"not that i don't like seeing you smile and be all giddy it's just that i am more used to the dominant and assertive jacob."

jacob takes a piece of my bagel before i have any time to react and pops it into his mouth. "around my employees and other ceo's maybe but it's the perks of being with me, you get to see my more laid back and happy side."

i nod and take a sip of my coffee. he's usually dominant and assertive all the time, but if he thinks that he isn't, i'm just going to let him think that. 

"so how are you?" jacob asks. 

"me, i'm fine." i say.

jacob tilts his head. "you sure?" he says. 

i nod my head. "yeah, i am just a little jet lag is all."

jacob tried to read my face to see if i was lying about anything i said before sighing. "alright, if you say you so but if you aren't okay tell me."

i nod. "i will, now don't you have a meeting you need to go to?"

"how did you-."

"i was up before you and i got bored so i went on your phone. now go before you'll be late babe."

he laughs and nods his head before leaving me to myself and my thoughts. i went back to drinking my coffee and looking at post on Instagram as well as checking my mail and messages. i had a few from my parents and multiple from hari and kayla, i muted them both and then continued scrolling through my messages.