♡new story + lil life update♡

hello,

I've published a new story called "such a tease" if necko!troye and master!jacob it's gonna be my first one so bare with me. id like if you'd checl it out please (its only a sneak peak) but still leave some questions or something's you might want to see or what you think the story may be about.

now onto the second part. (might get a little sad)

imma get right into it.

i haven't been in the bestest of places as far as my mental health goes. im good most of the times but other times not so much and it's reflecting in my grades.

which is why i haven't been updating.

and im really sorry about that because i know you guys love this story and the other two that are still being updated.

with that being said im going to take a break which is ironic cause i just made a new story but if i never typed it up it would've probably left my mind.

im not going to say this is a hiatus because honestly i only have a month left of school and it's going by pretty fast. i just need to make sure everything in my life is good. so bare with me please.

i love you guys a lot.

see you soon

-ria 💞

(p.s if you guys ever wanna talk to me you can always pm me or i can always give you my personal social media accounts)