♡Thirteen♡

light smutt warning, but you should expect that from a bdsm story. ( :

"get your ass up hoe, you have to catch a flight for berlin and you're not missing that shit."

it was going on 4:30 in the morning and hari flashed her her iphone flashlight in my face.

"hari, what the hell are you doing in my room at four in the morning, who the fuck let you in?"

hari started tossing an outfit out of my closest and onto my bed. "i did, we've been friends for years, you think i don't know about the key; and i'm here to make sure you won't miss your flight."

i get up and stretch grabbing my phone as i do so. i had multiple text from hari and then two from jacob.

good morning babe 💕 - daddy x

you and me with a week in berlin... ugh!! you're going to love it!! - daddy x

i smile down at my phone which causes hari to look over my shoulder.

"daddy," she says raising an eyebrow. "jacob's finally dominating your ass?"

"i need to get ready," i say grabbing my clothes from her hand. "thanks for the clothes and the wake up call but if you don't want me to be late you should probably leave."

hari sighs. "fine, but if you don't tell me about berlin; i don't care if your a model i will literally punch you."

"love you too." i say as i walk into the bathroom and start to get ready. 

"...i can't wait to see the look on hunter's face if he ever finds out." ben said before taking a sip of his coffee from starbucks.

"and he'll never find out cause you won't tell him." i say.

ben sighs. "oh come on... if he knows maybe he'll finally shut his attractive face."

i look over at him and raise an eyebrow.

"what," ben says. "hunter isn't bad looking it's what comes out of his fucking mouth that's annoying."

we both share a laugh as we meet up with the rest of the models who all shared a tired and annoyed look.

"a lot of the models are tired now but just wait until the party for the first night in berlin. those parties are wild." he says nudging my shoulder.

i groan. "you and those damn puns ben j."

he laughs and then sticks his hand across my chest forcefully stopping me in my tracks.

"what the hell."

"look," jacob says nodding his head in the direction of jacob. "your daddy is here, why don't you go over and talk to him."

"i'm going to talk to him, not because you're telling me to but because i want to."

ben laughs as he walks over and sits with the models as i walk over to jacob.

"what do you mean the flights fell through," he said angrily to the lady at the desk. "they are my personal planes how is that possible?"

i decided on not saying anything as he did seem pretty pissed and just stood silently behind him.

"w-we have commercial airlines available sir." the lady said shakily.

"straight through?" jacob said.

"commercial airlines aren't aloud to do that s-sir, there would have to be a-."

"if it's just my models on a plane shouldn't you be able to make it a straight flight."