♡thirtyfive♡

<tpov>

i put the cap on my head moving the tassel so it doesn't it me in the face. the cap and gown was black because that's what the guys typically wear. 

this was probably about the second or third time i have put this on, the first time being when kayla connor and i got it at the school the other day. 

"troye, kayla dropped of your-."

i turn around and smile at jacob. he returns the favor walking up to me, draping my graduation cords around my shoulders. he then managed to kiss my forehead without knocking my cap off my head. 

"you look great in your cap and gown." jacob says smiling like the proud boyfriend he is.

i laugh. "you say that every time i put it on." 

"cause you look good every time you put it on, i'm not going to not tell you. it's my duty as your boyfriend to tell you every time you look good." 

jacob turns us both towards the mirror and wraps his arms around my waist. "only a few more days..." he says. "are you excited?" 

i sigh, "you know... the answer should be yes because i can dedicate myself to modeling and music but... i don't know, a lot happened this year."

jacob kisses me on the cheek. "i get it," he said. "your senior year was a crazy one i can understand why you don't want to put an end to it but here we are."

"i suddenly wish i had finished out my senior year being home schooled."

jacob chuckles but then makes a face. "speaking of graduating..." he trails off before turning to me completely. "i won't be at your graduation."

my face falls. "oh..."

"i know you wanted me to be there and i really want to be there but i have a meeting and i can't miss it. i've already tried pushing it back but..." he trails off. "no can do."

"i mean at least you tired and my mom is probably going to video tape it- wait," i say reading his face. "you're lying." 

"i'm not," he clears his throat. "i'm not lying." 

i begin to take off my cap and gown. "we've been dating for eight months, you think i wouldn't be able to tell when my boyfriend is lying... so what are you really going to do." 

"i told you," he says. "i have a meeting and i won't be able to come but.... i will have a surprise for you afterwards."

i place my cap and gowns in the garment bag and turns toward my boyfriend. "you know i could ask zoey about your schedule right?" 

"i know and she is going to say the same thing i did," he says with a proud smile on his face.

i rolls my eyes. "fine," i put my finger in his face. "but i still think you're lying."

jacob puts his hands up in defense. "think what you want kitten but it's the truth," he places his hands on the side of my face and kisses my forehead. "i already told your mom to take a video when you walk across the stage."

i frown a little. "so you really aren't going to be there?"

he shakes his head. "no can do baby boy, not only do i have a business meeting but i'm also still dealing with the whole hunter situation."

"i can help if you need me to." i say. 

"i'm not bringing you anywhere near that stuff, there may be a chance where i have to see hunter face to face and i am not putting you through that. whatever they need they can get it from me... you aren't going anywhere the hunter situation, okay?" 

i put my hands up. "alright, alright i won't. are you ready because we have that dinner with my parents soon." 

"am i ready," jacob says jokingly. "you were the one who was dancing in the mirror in your cap and gown to billie eilish's 'copycat'."

i playfully smack his shoulder. "i had what i was wearing under my cap and gown you were wearing a pair of sweatpants... not that i'm complaining." 

he laughs. "fair enough, but come on let's get going."

<jpov>

-flashback to a few days ago-

"it's just you and me here hunter, no lawyers nothing. you can tell me anything you want." i say walking into the dimly lit room.

he looks at me and shakes his head. "finally decided to pay me a visit," he crosses his arms. "don't you have some-."

"why'd you do it," i say. "that's all i wanna know."

he laughs. "i'm not the only one that wants to see the great jacob bixenman fall," he starts. "there are other people and they'll come for you... maybe even harder than i did."

this guy is crazier than i thought.

i clench my jaw. "that's not what i asked."

"you don't get it do you," hunter says. "you've made many enemies the years you've been running this company and i don't think you've realized."

i lean my hands against the cold table. "you're delusional."

he leans against the the table and gets into my face. "maybe you're to blinded by that blonde little twink to realize what you've really done," he leans back and smile. "it's been fun jakey."

i chuckle. "i hope you get used to the gray jumpsuit, because you're going to be in it for awhile." i say before leaving. the sound of hunter calling my name as he get carried away bringing a smile to my face. 

hi.

yes i changed my user.... do you like it?

usually when i don't update for a long time i have an explanation as to why. whether it be i'm busy or mental health stuff, but this time i just didn't feel like it?? 

that's sounds like i don't care, i do care i just wanted to chill and enjoy myself and hang out with friends. but i will say in the coming weeks i will be busy with marching band so far warning. 

it's been awhile so let's see....

twentyonepilots is coming back with a new era

tana mongeau is a mess right now

brendon urie came out as pansexual 

i've missed you guys and i hope all of you are doing well and drinking some water and living your best life <3

peace!!

♡-honeybix♡