♡thirtyseven♡

<third person>

two months later

"clarington you gotta visitor!" a guard yelled unlocking the cell and grabbing the man.

you could telled he'd been her awhile. he was growing a bread his eyes were bloodshot and he was getting a little bit bigger. hunter groaned as the guard dragged him into a room with a metal table and two metal chairs.

the guard pushed him towards the chair before leaving to stand in the corner. hunter looked back at the man before sitting down. he rested his hands on the table before sighing as the door on the other side opened.

"bixenman," he says assuming that who was visiting him. "keep this up and i might think you have a crush on me."

"sorry to disappoint then," the man who hunter assumed was jacob said as he sat down across from him. "really letting yourself go here huh?"

hunter smirked. "wesley," he said. "i was wondering when you were gonna show up to see your bestfriend rot."

he put his hand over his heart, pretending to be shocked. "i'm appalled," he says before leaning across the table and lowering his voice. "do you think i'd let you rot in here... we still have so much work to do."

hunter raises an eyebrow. "what after you taking about?"

"let's just say i have a buddy here that owes me a favor," he shrugs. "let's just day you won't be in here that much longer."

hunter chuckled softly. "i knew you would let me down."

"operation bix hunter," wes said stretching out his hand.

"operation bix," hunter said shaking wes' hand with the most devilish smirk on his face.

guess what!

after a year you've finally reached the end

you read that right, the story is over. probably the longest "book" i've ever written.

but dw there will be a sequel it will come your way at one point.

but feel free to leave predictions about the sequel. maybe if you guess correctly i might tell you. (keyword: might)

peace!!

♡-honeybix♡

THE END.