Chapter 9

Hey all! So I just wanted to say that I am really proud of this series, and there is still a lot that is going to happen in this book, and I wanted your feedback on it, so please comment!! Love ya!

Eleanor's prov:

Today is the day...my wedding day. My dress has a sweetheart neckline and is a mermaid dress. It has some embrodary done in the bodice. The skirt flairs out a little bit at my hips.There is alot of ruffles that flow down the skirt at an angle. My dress does have a slight train. I asked Perrie to be my maid of honor. She is wearing a thick strap, scoop neck A-line dress in pink. The dress has a lace layer as the top layer of the entire dress. Sami, Shyanne, and Jade are all wearing a spaghetti straped, knee length dress, that is the same color as Perrie's. It has a row of ruffles under the bust to about 2 inches above the hem of the skirt. Following Louis request, and also really wanting to myself, I asked Allie to be our flower girl. She is wearing a ankle length one shoulder ball gown. Under her bust is a jeweled belt and under the belt there are a lot of sparkles, and they continue into the skirt. The skirt has a few layers of tuel and is the same color as the other girls dresses. My wedding is being held in the same church that Sami and Shyanne held their ceramonies in. I hear the doors into the chapel open and someone walk in with the doors closing behind them. "Louis just walked in, are you girls ready?" My dad asks as he walks into the room. We all nod and line up. Sami takes Allie to the doors into the church. I see the doors open. 

"Uncle Louis!!!" Allie yells and as soon as Sami lets her go Allie runs to Louis and jumps into his arms. Everyone either laughs or awwws at the sight. Shyanne and Harry then walk through the doors, followed by Jade and Niall. Sami smiles at me before walking into the church with Liam. Perrie gives me a comforting smile before she and Zayn walk in. I take a deep breath and me and my dad head down the aisle. As we turn the corner and the wedding march starts, I close my eyes and take another deep breath. When I open my eyes I look straight into Louis eyes. His eyes are shinning with happiness and love. I giggle a little after noticing that his jaw is touching the floor. Niall puts his hand under Louis' chin and closes his mouth. I giggle once again, and by that point my dad I handing me over to Louis. 

"You look stunning El!" He whispers into my ear before the ceremony starts. I blush at his compliment. I also giggle a little realizing what tie he is wearing. He is wearing a white tie with pink stripes.....classic Louis.

~*2 hours later*~

Louis and I were having our first dance as a couple. We were dancing to moments. I put my head on Louis shoulder and smile.

"You are now officially my carrot queen!" He says smiling.

"I still can't believe we are married!" I say to him looking into his eyes.

"Well believe it El, you are officially Eleanor Tomlinson!" He says smiling like a lunitic. I giggle at how cute he is. Once the song ends it is time for the bouquet toss. I grab my bouquet of pink, red and white roses and grab the microphone. 

"Ok girls! It's time for the bouquet toss!" I say and then get into position. I wait for all of the girls to gather around and I spin four times. "Ok here we go!" I say laughing and I throw the bouquet. I hear a bunch of giggles and turn around to see Perrie holding the bouquet. I laugh a little and walk over and hug Perrie. "Well it make sense out of the boys Zayn is the only other one enganged." I say giggling. 

"Yea......by the way congradulations." She says hugging me again.

"Wait Sami, Shyanne why were you two over here in the group of girls to catch the bouquet?" I ask laughing as the boys each come up behind their other half, and Louis wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Yea why did you two go to catch the bouquet? You both are married!" Harry says.

"We did it just for the fun of it." Sami says and the two start laughing.

"And this is why we all get along." I say laughing. We all have a group hug.

"Mumma!!! Where is aunt Ellie???" We hear Allie say.

"I'm right here sweetie!" I say turning around. I bend down to Allie's height and she wraps her arms around my neck. I smile and she whispers something in my ear.

"You look beautiful, and are gonna make a wonderful mum." She says smiling at me.

"Thank you Allieboo! You look stunning, and are going to be a wonderful mum someday too!" I say to her seeing her smile, before I pick her up and set her on my hip. It is amazing how wonderful this family is.