Chapter 1

We have been on our honeymoon for 3 days and we have been staying at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Today we are taking Allie to Magic Kingdom. "Liam it's time to wake up." I say kissing his cheek. It is about 9am.
"5 more minutes!" He says groaning.
"If I give you 5 more minutes then Allie will miss her apointment at the princess boutique." I say. He rolls out of the bed and hits the floor. I start laughing as he stands up.
"I'm up!" He says groaning.
"Good!" I say getting off the bed and hugging him.
"We have done so much walking this week!" He says.
"I know but tomorrow is the last day of our honeymoon and Allie wants to spend today with the princess. So tomorrow we can spend the day at a water park." I say smiling up at him. He smiles back and leans down to kiss me.
"Sounds like a plan." He smiles at me.
"Ok, well go take a shower! I'm going to go get Allie ready." I say walking over to my suite case. I grab a pair of acid washed high waisted shorts, a purple tank top and a short sleeve white cardigan. Purple is Liam's favorite color on me. I walk over into Allie's room and see her sitting on her bed in her shorts with a Mickey Mouse t-shirt on tieing her red sneakers. "Well good morning sweetheart." I say walking over to Allie's bed.
"Mommy!!! Are we going to see the princess' today??" She asks bouncing on her bed.
"Yes we are sweetie! Are you ready to go?" I ask her taking her hand and leading her to the living room. She nods her head. "Ok take a seat on the couch while I get my keys and purse." I say walking back to Liam and I's room. Liam is standing by his suite case in just his shorts. I chuckle a little bit. He turns to look at me as I grab my purple TOMS.
"Allie is ready to go?" He asks a little shocked.
"Yea she was tying her shoes when I walked in. She had dressed herself." I say. I walk over to the bed and grab my empty purse. I grab my I-Phone, my wallet and my keys and throw them into my purse along with 2 bottles of water, and my sunglasses.
"You ready to go love?" He asks standing by the door.
"Yup!" I say pulling my hair up into a high pony tail.
~*6:00pm that night*~
We were just sitting down to dinner at Be Our Guest. We started out our morning by eatting at Cinderella's Royal Table before taking Allie to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We then took her to the Town Square Theatre to meet all of the Disney Princess' and then we went to Tinker Bell's Magical Nook for her to meet all of the Disney Faries. Then we took her to Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel. We then sat down for lunch at The Crystal Palace. We took her then for a tour through Cinderella's Castle then to Enchanted Tales with Belle. Then we took her to the Mad Tea Party. Followed by Jugle Cruise, then It's A Small World. It has been a day full of walking. Liam is starting to complain about his feet hurting. We had just finished ordering dinner when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
*To: Wifey<3
How many more rides are we going on today?
From:Your husband
I look over at Liam and give him the signal of 2 more. He sighs in relief. This has been an odd but fun honeymoon. Yesterday was spent with Liam's favorite movie characters Toy Story of course! Today was for me and Allie. We both love the disney Princess'. I have to admit now that I think about it....my feet are begining to hurt too! But I'm not gonna tell Allie that!