Chapter 2

~*About 2 weeks later*~

Shyanne's Prov:

My wedding dress was floor length dress with a 2ft train. It was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline. The neckline makes a heart and 2 pieces of fabric wrapping around the stomach.The skirt is made up of multipul layers of tule with a lot of sparkles in the skirt. I couldn't decide between Sami or Jade as my maid of honor, so I made them both my maid of honor. They are wearing a knee length, strapless pink dress. It has a thin pink belt (same shade as the dress) with 3 gems. Eleanor, Jesy, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne and wearing a strapless royal blue knee length dress. It is simple but at the same time it has an elegance to it. I asked Allie to be the flower girl for my wedding and she agreed. She is wearing a spaghetti strap white ankle length dress with a pink sash around the waist, on her left hip there there is a small pink bow. There is 2 layers of tuel as the top layers of the skirt. Harry will be waiting at the bottom of the aisle, and the oder of everyone going down the aisle is Allie, Jesy and Ed Sheeran, Leigh-Anne and Luke, Eleanor and Louis, Perrie and Zayn, Sami and Liam, Jade and Niall, then me and my dad. I hear the doors to the church open and close. Then Liam runs into the room. "Harry just walked into the church. Are you girls ready?" He asks smiling at Sami. 

"yea we are ready! Sami you ready to send Allie down the aisle?" I ask Sami.

"Yea! Allieboo! Come here!" Sami says and Allie runs into her arms with her little basket. They walk out of the room and everyone lines up.

"You ok there love?" My dad asks me. We had become close in the last two years. He was shocked when I asked him to give me away.

"Yea I'm fine!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. I see Sami get into line.

"Uncle Harry!!!" We hear Allie yell before we hear her little feet running to the alter. We all laugh a little and begin walking down the aisle. I see Sami walk out and down the aisle with Liam. I take a deep breath and Jade walks down the aisle after giving me a comforting smile. I hear the wedding march begin and I take one last deep breath before we walk into the church and face my friends and family. I look down the aisle and stare right into Harry's eyes. I can see his eyes sparkling from where I am standing. They are sparkling with happiness, and his jaw is almost touching the floor. Niall pats Harry on the shoulder and Harry closes his mouth. I laugh a little at how silly he is.  Once I get to Harry he takes my hand.

"You look amazing!" He whispers into my ear before the ceremony starts.

~*45 minutes later*~

"May I now introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles!" The preist says as Harry and I run down the aisle into the limo.

"You look so amazing! I can't believe you are now completely mine!" He says smiling his dimpled smile.

"Well believe it, this ring just proves it!" I say laughing. I give him a kiss as we pull up to the reception.

"Look the happy couple has now just arrived!" Louis says into the microphone. We step out of the car and everyone begins cheering. We start out with a cocktail hour, and everyone comes up to us and congradulates us.

"Awwww my baby is so grown up!" Anne says coming up to us.

"Mum! Don't embarrase me!" Harry says blushing as Anne kisses his cheek.

"Shyanne, please tell me that you will be my maid of honor at my wedding?" She asks.

"Of course! It would be a pleasure!!" I say hugging her.

"Robin! When did you propose?" Harry asks his step dad.

"Oh a few days ago." He tells us while smiling at Anne.

"Well I can't wait for the wedding!" Harry says hugging them before they walk away and my adoptive mom comes up to us.

"Hey mom! I am so glad you could make it!" I say hugging her.

"Awww you look so beautiful dear!" She says hugging me back. "I dont think we have been proparly introduced. I am Mrs. Smith, and you are?" She asks shaking Harry's hand.

"I am Shyanne's husband Harry Styles." I blush once he says husband. 

"Well it is very nice to meet you. I can tell you will both be together for a very long time." She says before walking away. I smile and this continues on for a while. A few hours later Harry and I were standing in front of our wedding cake. We cut one piece out and share it just before Harry walks away Louis comes up behind him and shoves Harry's head into the cake....just as planed.

"Now that, that has been taken care of....lets bring out the real cake!" I say laughing. This day could not get better!! I love my wonderful new family!!