Chapter 29

Hey all guess what?!?!? It's Saturday and I actually remembered to update! I know it's a little late to update but I had practice all day and then I had a football game tonight, and this is my first real break of the night! But anyway here is the chapter!

Jade's Prov:

I can't believe that today is finally the day that I am becoming Jade Thirwall Horan. I am wearing a strapless, white empire dress, with a bejeweled belt under the bodice. My dress has a slight train and it is floor length. I asked my baby sister to be my maid of honor. Shy is wearing an empire, knee-length, spaghettie strap, scoop neck, lilac purple dress. There is a belt around the waist with two flowers, and a layer of teul as the top layer. My brides maids are Sami, Perrie and Eleanor. They are wearing strapless, sweetheart, knee lenght purple dress. The bodice has alot of small ruffles. There is a flower the same color as the dress on their left hip. There are also ruffles in the skirt. Allie agreed to be my flower girl so she is wearing a ankle length lavendar dress, with a lot of ruffle in the skirt. There is a large bow on her left hip. The straps a thick and connect behind her neck. There are a lot of jewels to catch the light to make her look like a little fairy. Her words not mine. "Ok girls! Are you ready?" My dad asks as he walks into the room.

"Yup!" All of us girls say. The boys walk into the room and line up. Niall is all ready down at the alter, Allie is standing right behind the door waiting for her cue. Eleanor and Louis will follow Allie down the aisle, they are followed by Perrie and Zayn then Sami and Liam, then Shyanne and Harry then me and my dad. The doors open and Allie walks down the aisle. I see a tear fall from Sami's eyes. I guess it is still a shock for her to see her daughter growing up. She quickly wipes it away and gets ready to walk down the aisle. I continuosly take deep breaths to calm down before my dad and I turn the corner and head down the aisle. I see Niall standing at the alter in his suite. He is smiling like the happiest man on earth. I smile right back at him as my dad hands me off to him. 

"You look beautiful love." Niall whispers in my ear, and I just blush at his compliment before the ceremony starts.

~*At the reception*~

"Ok everyone! It's time to cut the cake!" I hear Shy say into the microphone. Everyone gathers around me and Niall as we stand near our cake. It is a 4 layer cake. 2 layers are chocolate and 2 layers are vanilla. Niall and I cut a small piece off the top layer and feed eachother a piece of the cake. Then I cut a huge slice of cake and put it onto a plate and hand it to Niall. He smiles like a little kid on christmas morning. He kisses me on the cheek and everyone awww's.  I look over at all of the boys and their wives and the kids. Allie, Zach, Haden, Darcy and Abbie! Not to mention Eleanor is pregnant. I smile and Niall wraps his arms around my waist.

"What are you thinking about love?" He whispers in my ear, as people begin to dance and some are still chatting or eatting cake. 

"Our friends and family." I say smiling at him.

"Why are you thinking about them?" He asks chuckling.

"It's amazing both me and my sister have married members of the same band, and our best friends, who are also sisters have married members in the same band. Not to mention all of the kids." I say giggling as Zayn realizes Abbie needs a diaper change 

"It is funny that things worked out that way. I mean look at how happy everyone is." Niall says smiling as all of our friends gather round.

"So hows it feel to be married Niall?" Liam asks smiling and wrapping his arms around Sami's waist. Harry does the same to Shy while we all wait for Niall's answer.

"It feels great to know that my princess is all mine from now till death due us part." Niall says then kisses me on the cheeks. 

"Awwwwwwwww!" Everyone says. I blush and see everyone turn to me.

"How does it feel Jade?" Perrie asks.

"Great to know that there is someone besides my friends that will always accept me for who I am, and not for my fame." I say.

"Awwww!" Everyone says again.

"You guys are so cute!" Sami says smiling. Gotta love my family!