Chapter 14

Allie and I were out house hunting today. It's been about 2 weeks since I told Liam that I am pregnant with our second child. He said that I had to schedule my first ultrasound for a day after he comes back. I was sitting in the kitchen drinking my tea dressed for the day. It was a chilly day in London today so I am wearing a light pink pair of high waisted skinny jeans and Liam's green sweater. I had on my brown uggs and my hair in a high pony tail. I finished my cup of tea and headed towards Allie's room. I opened the door to see her still sleeping peacefully. "Allie wake up." I whisper while gently shaking her shoulder. 

"Ok mommy." She says. I hand her a green sweater, pink high waisted jeans, and a pair of brown uggs. Once she gets dressed I pull her hair up into a high pony tail. She looks like a mini me. I carry her into the kitchen and I hand her a muffin. While she ate I grabbed my wallet, my phone, and my purse. I put everything into my bag. 

"You ready to look for a new house Allie bear?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She says and sticks her arms up so I pick her up and walk out of the apartment and head for the car.

~*A few hours later*~

Allie and I have been looking at houses for about 4 hours now. We have seen about 6 houses. We are driving to the seventh now. "This is the last house for today Allie boo! I promise." I say looking at her in the mirror.

"Ok mommy!!" She says excited to see the next house. We pull up out front the last house. I notice first off it has a huge yard, and that will be a great thing for when we all get together and all of the kids are together. I lift Allie up out of the car and head for the door. I knock and the real estate agent opens the door.

"Are you Samantha Payne?" She asks.

"Yes, I am." I say smiling at her. She opens the door letting me into the house. I notice a large living room with a fire place. She then leads us into the dining room, which is large enough for our friends and their families. Then into the large kitchen. 

"Mommy!! Uncle Niall's favorite room!" Allie says.

"Yes it is Allie! I love the size of this kitchen!" I tell real estate agent.

"It is the perfect size when you have a big family." She says smiling. After looking at the kitchen she takes us out a door in the kitchen to show us a sun room. Then she takes us into the back yard. I notice a huge back yard with a ton of trees, and a large open space for the kids to run around in. There is a tall fence around the yard to prevent the neighbors from looking in. This house is also in a gated community and is about a 10 minute walk or a 5 minute drive from the boys. 

"Can we see the second floor?" I ask. 

"Of course. Oh and to mention there is an open basement downstairs! Let me show you the basement before the second floor." She says. I nod my head. We walk into the basement and I see hardwood floors and a wall of mirrors with a bar across the wall.

"It's a dance studio!" I say smiling and Allie smiles up at me.

"We can have it changed if you-" I cut her off.

"No this is perfect! Of course my husband will have to approve." I say taking a few pictures of this room just like I had been doing for every room. "Now, can we see the second floor?" I ask.

"Of course!" We head up to the second floor and into the master bedroom first. "The master bedroom has a ensuite, and a walk in closet." She says opening the doors to the closet. It is a huge closet and will make it easy to organize my and Liam's clothes. "The laundry room is on the main floor in a closet in the kitchen." She explains and I nod my head. We walk into another room. "This room also has a walk-in closet and has an ensuite also." She opens the closet and I notice it is slightly smaller than my and Liam's closet. "The room across from this also has a walk in closet, that closet is the same size as this one, the rooms are the same size." She says as we walk past the room. "Here is the bathroom." She points it out as we walk towards the last room. "And here we have a guest room and this room has an ensuite, but no walk-in closet. And this is the last room in the house." She finishes the tour. 

"Ok, let me call my husband and I will be down to talk to you in a moment." I tell her. She nods and heads out of the room. I pull out my phone and see a text from Liam.

*To: Sami<3

The house is perfect! Go ahead and buy it! I love you two!

From: Lili<3

"Lets go buy a house Allie." I say smiling at her as we walk down the stairs.