Chapter 20

We were all sitting in the living room of my and Liam's house having breakfast together. "So what is everyone doing today?" Liam asks.

"Well the girls and I are going to look for our bridesmaid dresses for Perrie and Zayn's wedding next month. Perrie is also getting a dress fitting while we are there. You boys are going to get your suits, and Liam you are taking Zach with you. Allie is coming with me because I need to get her a dress." I tell him. 

"That's fine with me. Are you girls getting our ties while you are out shopping?" Liam asks.

"Yes we are getting your ties. The reason being you boys are not allowed to see our dresses till the wedding." Shyanne says smirking.

"Darn!" Harry says looking down at the table. We all laugh at his reaction.

"We also have an interview today.....and then each of us has a surprise for each of you!" Zayn says. 

"So not only are you looking for your bridesmaids dresses, you are also looking for dresses for dinner tonight." Niall says smiling at Jade. I see something going on there.

"Well boys we better be heading off." Jade says standing up. We all kiss our husbands/fiance/boyfriend before grabbing our purses and heading out the door to my and Eleanor's cars. 

~*A few hours later*~

The girls and I had gotten our bridesmaids dresses and had seen Perrie in her wedding dress (Which she looks stunning in). We were now in some random dress store looking for our outfits for tonight. We were in the dressing rooms each trying on an outfit. Shoes, dress, jacket and purse. "You girls ready?" Perrie asks from her room next to mine.

"Yup!" We chorus all together.

"Ok on the count of three we all step out." I say.

"1" I hear from Eleanor. Moving the latch on your dressing room so you can open the door.

"2" I hear Jade say and check the mirror one last time.

"3" I hear Shyanne say so I open the door and step out. I look at Perrie and see that she is wearing a blue knee lenght strapless sweatheart dress with a sleevless scoop neck lace top layer, and a thin brown belt around the waist. With a pair of open toe crochet wedges in the same color as her dress. With one of Zayn's royal blue varsity jackets with white sleeves. She has a white purse with just a center pocekt and a brown strap. 

"Where did you get Zayn's varsity jacket from?" I ask her.

"He asked me to wear it tonight, so I had to find an outfit to go with it." She explains. I am wearing a white spaghetti strap dress with pink flowers and a white 3/4 sleeve white cardigan. With a pair of open toe crochet wedges in the same color as my dress. I also have a black purse with 5 pockets including the center.

"That looks really cute!" Shy says.

Thanks!" I say smiling at her. I look over at Eleanor and see that she is wearing a white sweetheart spaghetti strap dress with a brown belt around the waist, the skirt is blue with pink, orange and green flowers. She has a long sleeve dark blue denim jacket on top. With a pair of floral lace ankle peeptoe booties. With a large white purse that has some gold accents. "That outfit compliments you perfectly El!!!" I say hugging her! 

"Thanks love!" She responds. Next I look over at Jade to see that she is wearing a purple knee length sweetheart strapless dress, with a lot of ruffles in the skirt and a flower on the left hip. She is wearing a white 3/4 sleeve cardigan on top that ties in the center. Her shoes are purple ankle boots, She is carrying a black purse with some flowers in the bottom right corner.

"Perfect outfit on you Jade!!" Perrie and Shyanne say at the same time.

"Thank you girls!" She says blushing. I then look at Shy and see that she is wearing a mid-calf length pink sweetheart spaghetti strap dress. She is wearing a black cardigan with elbow length sleeves. She is wearing pink ballet flats. She has a small white purse with a gold chain. 

"Amazing!" I say.

"Thanks!" She smiles. Tonight is going to be a wonderful night.

~*After her dinner with Liam*~

Tonight was amazing!! Karen had offered to baby sit Zach and Allie, so it was just Liam and I tonight. He took me to a fancy Italian restaraunt in central London. The dinner was amazing and once we got back home he put on my favorite disney movie of all time!!!! Beauty and the Beast! Right now we were cuddling in bed slowly falling asleep after a wonderful night. 

"Thank you Liam for an amzing night! I love you!" I say kissing his cheek then laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

"Anything for you princess. I love you too!" He says kissing my forehead and pulling me closer. This night could not have been more perfect.