Chapter 37

Our families leave tomorrow and the boys had a reunion concert in London tonight. They asked all of us to come and support them while standing back stage. We all agreed. All of us woke up this morning to find an outfit layed out for us. Anne, Gemma, Jay, Georgia, Lottie, Felicite, Daisy, Phoebe, Maura, Trisha, Doniya, Wliyha, Safaa, Karen, Ruth, Nicola, Debhora, Eleanor, Norma, Jade, Shy, Perrie, and I are all wearing the same dress just in different colors. We are wearing a knee length sleeveless dress, with a lace short sleeved top. Anne and Gemma's is pink, Jay and her daughters' is red, Maura's is green, Trisha and her daughters' is dark red, Karen and her daughters' is purple, Debhora and Eleanor's is Orange, Norma, Jade and Shy's is yellow and my and Perrie's dress is blue. The husbands and brothers are wearing t-shirts and jeans. The t-shirts are the same colors as their wives/moms/siblings dresses. Allie has her hair curled and is wearing a white 'I love Liam' shirt.

"I have no clue...they have never done anything this suspicious." She says.

"You know maybe they are just nervous about the preformance. It's been a while since they last preformed." Jay says.

"That could be in but I doubt it." Trisha says.

"They have never acted like this when they were nervous. I think maybe they have some surprise planed for us." Maura suggests.

"Maybe, they do tend to surprise us alot." As I say this I hear the begining to 'What Makes You Beautiful' start playing and Liam start singing. After about 6 songs they start answering twitter questions.

"INBETWEENERS DANCE GO!!" One of the tweets said, the boys laughed and started doing the dance. We are all sitting back stage laughing.

"Ok the next tweet says 'How many kids to each of you have and what are their names?' Liam you want to start?" Louis says. 

"Sure I have a daughter named Allison, and a son named Zach. Harry?" Liam says turning to Haz.

"I have a daughter named Darcy and a Son named Haden. Zayn?" Harry says.

"I have two daughters, one named Abigail and the other named Madelyn. Lou?" Zayn asks.

"I have a son named Chase and a daughter named Isabella. Last but deffinantly not least, NIALL!!!" Louis says jumping on Niall's back.

"I have two daughters, Brookelyn and Kaley." Niall says smiling. You hear the entire crowd awwwww at the boys.

"You know our families are here." Lou says smiling.

"Not just our wives and kids, but our parents and siblings too." Zayn says smiling.

"How would you guys like to meet them?" Harry asks the crowd.

"YES!!!!" You hear the audiance shout.

"Well then lets introduce you guys!" Niall says smiling.

"Can you guys come out here?" Liam asks looking stright at us.