Chapter 21

Today is the day that my name becomes Perrie Edwards Malik. I am marrying Zayn today. The girls and I were sitting in a room at the back of the church. It has become a tradition almost to have all of us get married in the same church. So we are in the same church Sami, Shy and El have gotten married in. My dress is a white column dress, it has a strapless sweetheart neck line with some small ruffles in the bodice. I asked Sami to be the one to walk me down the aisle since she is my only family left. She is wearing an ankle length strapless A-line dress in blue. It has some jewels in the bodice. My maid of honor is Jade and she is wearing a knee lengh, strapless, sweetheart, A-line, sky blue dress. It has small ruffles in the bodice and 3 flowers on the right just above the hip. My brides maids are Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Shyanne. They are wearing a knee length, strapless, A-line dress with a couple pick ups in the skirt. There are a few ruffles in the bodice. It is a sky blue dress. My wonderful niece Allie agreed to be my flower girl. She is wearing a ankle length ball gown, in sky blue. There are a lot of glitter pieces and a belt around the waist. The dress has thick straps and looks adorable on her. Sami comes into the room holding Allie's hand and carrying baby Zach. She had gone to check on the lads and make sure everything is going according to plan. "How is everything going?" I ask getting a little nervous.

"Everything is fine Pezz! Just relax!" Sami says giving me a one armed hug.

"Thanks." I say smiling at her.

"Ok girls line up! It's time to go." Harry says walking into the room. Zayn I guess had already walked down the aisle. Allie walks down the aisle followed by Jesy and Liam, then Eleanor and Louis, then Shyanne and Harry, then Leigh-Anne and Niall. Then just before I go it's Jade. Sami is standing with Allie right behind the doors. 

"Ok! Everyone ready to go?" She asks. We all nod and the doors open as she sets Allie down.

"Uncle Zaynie!!" Allie screams. She takes off running and Sami moves back to stand next to me. 

"He blushed when she called him Zaynie." Sami says laughing. I start laughing and I don't stop until I notice it is time for us to walk down the aisle. "You ready?" She asks.

"Ready as I will ever be!" I say. We turn the corner as the wedding march starts and head down the aisle. I look at Zayn and see him smiling at me. I can see the love and happiness in his eyes. I blush and see him chuckle a bit. 

~*At the reception*~

"Ok it is now time for the sister-sister and mother son dance." Jade says into the microphone. Sami walks over to me and Trisha walks over to Zayn. The four of us walk onto the dance floor. 

"You know this is kinda weird.."I say laughing and Sami laughs with me.

"If you want I can get Liam over here to dance with you." Sami says. "I wouldn't mind. That was why I had Zayn dance with me at my wedding." She says. 

"Would you please?" I ask her.

"Ok." She says. She gets Liam attention and he hands Zach to her and they switch places.

"So why did you want me to switch places with Sami?" Liam asks me laughing a bit.

"Because it seemed a bit weird for me to be dancing with my sister. So technically you are the closest thing I have to a brother so it made more sense for me to dance with you." I explain to him. 

"Well it is nice to know that you consider me family." He says smiling at me.

"Well you did marry my baby sister." I say laughing. "But I actually considered you family long before you guys got married."

"It's good to know! Just remember that if you ever need someone to talk to or a place to stay you can always come to our house." He says as the song ends and he gives me a hug. I love my family. It may not be a traditional family but its my family.