Chapter 10

The boys had told us a couple weeks ago that they were going to be leaveing on tour soon. It has been about 3 months since Louis and Eleanor's wedding and 2 months since Zayn proposed. Liam, Allie and I were sitting in our bed room while Liam packed his suitecase. "Daddy dont leave please!!" Allie says sitting on my lap as she starts crying.

"I'm sorry sweetie! I have to go for work. I will be back in 3 months." He says pulling Allie into him arms as she wraps her arms around his neck and starts crying. 

"Mommy are you leaving too?" She asks looking towards me.

"No sweetie! I will still be here!" I say hugging both her and Liam.

"Ok well I need to finish packing, the tour bus will be here soon." Liam says handind Allie back to me and going back to packing.

"Liam, spend some more time with Allie. I'll pack your suite case. You are going to forget something, so let me pack for you." I say kissing his cheek and pushing him and Allie into the living room. He laughs but goes anyway. I finished packing all of the stuff he would need for the tour. After I finish I hear a phone vibrate. I check my pocket and realize that it wasn't my phone. I look at the table next to the bed and see that he has a text from Louis.

*To:Lili

Hey! Where are you? The tour bus is here but you aren't! Get your butt outside now!!

From:Boobear

I laugh and quickly pack Liam's laptop, and chargers in a backpack and set everything by the front door. I head into Allie's room to see them playing with her barbies. I take a picture of the two before they notice me standing in the door way. I take it on Liam's phone and set it as his home screen. I notice he has a picture of the three of us and I set that as the lock screen on his I-Phone. "Hey Li, Lou texted. The bus is here." I tell him slowly loosing the smile on my face. Allie's smile starts to fade as she realizes that Li has to leave.

"Do you really have to leave daddy?" She asks.

"Im sorry sweetie, I do have to leave. But I will skype you everyday sweetie." He says.

"Ok daddy." She says hugging him around the neck and kissing his cheek before he stands up and walks over to me.

"I will walk down with you. Come on Allie." I say she walks over to me and holds her arms up. I pick her up and sit her on my hip. Liam walks out of the room first and I follow him. He grabs his suite case on the way out of the apartment. I hear Liam's phone ringing and his puts it on speaker. 

"Hello?" He asks.

"GET YOUR A-" I cut him off.

"LOUIS!!!! Innocent ears!!" I say.

"Whoops!! Well get your butt down here!" He says then hangs up. About 2 minutes later we are in the parking lot. Allie and I are watching the tour bus pull out of the lot and the boys having their faces pressed against the glass. Allie is laughing in my arms. We stand there waving until the bus is out of sight. 

"So would my little Allie bear like some ice cream?" I ask her. 

"Yes please mommy!!" She says smiling up at me.

"Ok come on!" I say walking back into the apartment building. At least I'm not alone this time.