Chapter 1

Hey guys please be warned that this book would have alot of mature content in there...so if you can't handle explicit languages and contents please don't read this book and it's not edited so please over look any mistakes or grammatical errors please thank you.

EDIT:

PLEASE READ THE TITLE, THE TAGS AND THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I CLEARLY STATED WHAT I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT IN MY BOOK, PEOPLE ARE GETTING TRIGGERED AND ANNOYED BY WHAT I CLEARLY STATED. THE BOOK IS NOT EDITED. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.  I KNOW I MADE MISTAKES AND I'M NOT READY TO EDIT MY BOOK SO DEAL WITH IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE AND DON'T RUIN THE BOOK FOR EVERYONE ELSE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO DELETE YOUR COMMENT AND BLOCK YOU BECAUSE IT'S HONESTLY ANNOYING NOW AND COMPLETELY IMMATURE BUT THANKS FOR THE VIEWS THO💜.

LEFTED  IS A WORD. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

-Day_dreamer555💖😘

Callie's POV

.."What! you've got to be kidding me..." my voice boomed across the room as I quickly got up from around the dinning table.

I can't believe this...he's just joking...yes that's it..he's joking.

..."Young lady don't use that tone of voice with me.." he said through gritted teeth while mirroring my actions.

My anger had reached it's boiling point and there's no holding back now.

I has been a month since I lost my job at Gates Enterprises as an accountant because the company got bankrupt and they had to fire someone of their workers and I was lucky enough to end up getting fired...and here he is throwing me out like a piece of garbage....and he calls himself my father....if there was a award for father of the year I'll bet my life on it that he would get first place.

..."I'll use any fucking tone I like dad ..."I glared at the other three evil bitches sitting at the table who seem to be enjoying the show..before I continued..."How the hell can you throw me out of my own house over them..." I threw my hands up gesturing to the house with anger and a mixture of sadness lacing threw my words.

I was beyond frustrated so I did what I did best I ran before he could have a chance to reply.

I dashed out of the dinning room and grabbed his car keys..so if I crash...his car will suffer the consequences.

As soon as I got outside the cold breeze pricked at my skin causing me to shiver....I immediately ran to the garage and hopped into the car.

I could hear his voice from a distance calling my name begging for me to come back and that's one of the reasons why I took his car in the first place I knew he loved it... so I showed him my little friend....and by little friend I mean I stuck out my middle finger through the window before letting down my weight on the gas.

❇❇♥❇❇

When I finally reached my destination... I had to wait until all the lights hit red to do what I came to do and you'd be surprised how such a busy place like LA can have deserted streets at night.

To add a little more excitement I turned on the radio and the perfect song was playing: Me, myself and I by Bebe Rexha and G-Eazy .

..."5,4,3,2,1.." I counted and right on cue all the lights hit red and I speed off down the street.