Chapter 13

I felt like one of those street kids who spray paint the walls for fun just waiting for the cops to come get them.

..."Callie Jane Summers what are you doing standing there like a damn statue..." Tru hissed lowly into my ear pulling my arm.

We successfully made it into his yard which is so big too bad I can't see anything. We climbed over his neighbor's fence and luckily there was a ladder so we used it to go over the wall to his house and you don't want to know how we got on solid ground again.

..."Nothing I was just thinking..."

..."Are you crazy...do you see where we are?.. so start spraying and less thinking..."

I reluctantly picked up the spray can with a flash light in the other hand. I can't believe where spray panting his house.

I sighed here goes nothing. My eyes got use to the darkness while I quickly sprayed the walls of his front door as Tru does the same and I could tell she was enjoying every last bit of it because she was humming to 'Closer' by the Chainsmokers.

When we were finished we got out of there faster than lighten..I think we may have broken Usain Bolt's world record...and thankfully we didn't get caught.

She hurriedly started the car as I let out a shaky breath.

..."That was amazing!..." she exclaims.

I think I need new friends period.

..."Tru are you crazy?..." I face palmed my self... Why do I keep asking that question when I already know the answer.

..."So tell me what did you write?..." she asks stopping at red a light...hmm maybe I could convince her to run all the red lights.

Nah she'll Just ask me if am crazy and we all know who's the crazy one here.

..."I wrote: dick, asswipe,asshole...and the list goes on"

..."Me too..." she gushes.

See crazy.

❇❇♥❇❇

I woke up and went over my usual routine getting ready to go to work.

And then I everything came flooding back to my mind....and that's why I decided to quit my job today.

Tru won't be coming to work today because she's busy packing up everything with her family for tomorrow morning...they have an early flight.

I drove straight to work not bothering to stop at the coffee shop even though Sean will be there...I just want to get this over with.

I pushed the elevator button closing the doors and as usual it moves slower than a slug.

As soon as I was out I marched straight to his office opening the door without knocking to see him glued to his computer screen with a scowl on his face.

I marched straight over to him and stood right in front of him and he doesn't even acknowledge my presence he just continues to stare at the screen.

I cleared my throat.

..." Miss Su-.."

..."I quit!.." I cut him off folding my arms glaring at him.

His icy blue eyes finally met my big brown ones trying to freeze me to death with his cold stare.

..."You. Will. Do. No. Such. Thing
.." he whispered dangerously low his jaw clenching and unclenching.

I laughed holding my stomach cause this is too funny before talking..."Oh just watch me..." I said smiling at him.

I was just about to leave his office when he finally spoke up.

..."Oh I think there's something you'd love to see Miss.Summers..." he replied smirking at me or at least I thought he was smirking....but it was gone in the blink of an eye.

He turned around his laptop to me and I was wondering why he wanted me to see whatever he was doing on there until.....oh shit.

I knew it was going come back to bite me in the ass later...well now.

Right there on the screen which looked like a video off of a security camera in black and white was me and Tru spray painting his house....but you couldn't see our faces clearly because it was too dark(yeah!).

...."And you're showing me this because?..." I asked as he narrowed his at me.

...."Don't fuck with me I know that it's you and your damn friend...." his voice sliced through the air as I involuntary took a step back.

...."No that's not me. My ass is not that big..." I spat pointing at the screen.

He was so fast I didn't even realize when he got up out of his chair and was now standing in front of me until he grabbed onto my arm in a tight grip that felt like all the blood circulation to my arm was now cut off.

I winced at the sharp pain that shot up my arm before looking up into cold eyes that were now clouded with rage and anger and something else that I couldn't catch on to.

..."Let go of me you self centered arrogant ass..." I spat struggling to get out of his hold but he only held my arm even tighter.

I was about to slap the bastard right in the face but he was too quick with both my arms on a tight leash.

..."What the fuck do you want from me?..." I raised my voice not caring if anyone hears me.

He smirked..oh yes this time he actually smirked and he looked even more gorgeous...wait what focus Callie your mad at the bastard for Christ sake keep your hormones in check!.

...." Stop seeing that dickless prick..." he said looking me straight in the eye.

What? Sometimes just sometimes I ask myself why me?

..."What?... " I asked out of disbelief.

..."You heard me stop seeing him or else..."

..."Or else what?... " I dared to ask.

He bent down his head to my height and pressed his lips to my ear. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as my breath hitched.

Aggg!I hate how my  body is reacting to him.

Gorgeous bastard.

..."That's for me to know and for you to find out kitten.." he whispered seductively nibbling on my earlobe before going back to his full length smirking down at me.

..."You're sick you know that and you can't tell me what or what not to do..." I let out through gritted teeth.

He moved his face closer to mine our lips nearly touching.I gulped looking down at his lips as he spoke his next words.

..." I always get what I want..."

A/N:(0_0)....lol hey guys what y'all think?...please vote and comment thanks😊