Chapter 41

The next morning when Callie woke up she was a little confused wondering where the pillow and blanket came from because she knew Damon too well he wouldn't waste his time doing things for her when she pissed him off.

She slides off of the couch, her feet landing on the cold tile not bothering to think too much about it and was about to walk away when she noticed that the small table that use to be in front of the couch was missing.

...." Ouch!,ouch!,ouch!,ouch!....." Callie cries hoping on one leg wondering what the hell! she just stepped on. She carefully sits back down on the couch lifting her foot over her leg taking a closer look.

Her eyes went wide when she realised it was a small piece of glass etched into her skin but little did she know that it was a piece of glass that Damon smashed into pieces out of anger. Using her fingers nails she slowly pulls out the glass out of her foot.

...."Shit!...." she curses once it started to bleed out because she didn't have anything to clean it and if she moves she would just make a mess of the house. So without even thinking she takes off her top leaving her bare not wanting to use Sean's jacket and started to clean her foot and she wasn't worried if Damon would see her because she knew he would already be out for his morning run and won't be back until later.

After she was finished she picks up Sean's jacket and covered her chest and she was about to go up stairs to take a shower with her top in her hand when the door swings open stopping her in her tracks. She gasp turning around to see him there.

Fudge!. Callie thought to herself as her eyes drifts to his bare chest,running over the smooth outline of his perfectly carved out muscles ,going lower and lower pass his abs where she gulps as soon as her eyes caught sight of his happy trail and the fact that he was drenched in sweat didn't help either. She bit the inside of her mouth watching the sweat rolling off of his body going straight down into his sweat pants.

Damon stood there taking her in. I swear she does this on purpose. He thought to himself as soon as his eyes went down to her chest wishing she would accidentally drop the jacket that she was using to cover up her chest which wasn't doing a very good job either because he could see the sides of her outer breast peaking out of the jacket.

Without thinking Callie runs up the stairs while Damon just watches the perfect view from behind.

Striping down she hops into the shower trying not to think about the way he was looking at her because as it is they weren't on speaking terms and with both of them being so dam stubborn none of them will give in anytime soon.

Callie threw on a white floral dress that's decorated with pretty flowers and stops right above her knees and came out of the bathroom with a towel drying her hair. She didn't even realise that Damon was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. Completely mesmerized by her. He didn't know what it was but there was just something about the way she looks drying her long beautiful hair and plus she was wearing his favourite color. 

Deciding to stop staring at her before she catches him he jumps to his feet startling her and purposefully uses his shoulder to push her out of the way. He smirks to himself when he heard her scoffed.

~♡~

Days had passed and they still weren't talking to each other.

Callie wanted to prove to him that she doesn't need him and that she can still enjoy her life without him, so after work since it was Friday she met up with Tru at her house because they had made plans to go clubing and dressed up so sexy and took a picture and sent it to Damon to piss him off.

Callie: