Chapter 5

After working at Ashworth Enterprises for almost two months things weren't so bad(If you call working for long hours not so bad... .yes he extended my working hours so I have to end up at work alone with him sometimes)...I just stayed out of his way and did what I was told to do(most of the time). I accidentally mixed up our coffees again and he said the next time 30% would be deducted from my salary...but it was so worth it,his expression was priceless. I even got to know Tru a little better..we spend alot of time together and I found out that she's from Jamaica but she and her family migrated to the U.S.A and then moved to New York a couple years back. We are total besties now,she reminds me so much of Ruthy..I miss her so much.

And speaking of Ruthy she finally shipped my car to me last week. When I was leaving LA I lefted it with her.

The office phone rings breaking me out of my chain of thoughts.

..."Ashworth's Enterprises how may I assist you.." I chirped

..."Wazz up bissh.. "

..."Tru what are you doing I could get fired for using the office phone for my own personal use..." I whisper shout into the phone.

Tru works as an accountant at Ashworth Enterprises..how ironic she gets the job that I wanted.

She chuckled... "Am sorry I was bored.."

Seriously and I thought I was crazy.

..."Good bye see you at lunch.."

.." ok"

I ended the call and continued typing up the letter to send to well I don't know who but it seems like it's some one important.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

..." Come in.. "

..." This is a package for Mr. Ashworth..could you please bring it to him and have him sign it immediately..." he sounding a bit scared when he said Mr. Ashworth.

I eyed him suspiciously,his light brown hair glistened under the light with his pleading brown eyes.

I shrugged... "Ok wait here ..." I said feeling a little sorry for him.

I closed the door behind me as we both stepped out of my office.

I quickly made my way to his office where I was knocking and was not getting any answers.

I just heard low pantings and groaning like someone was in pain.

I wondered what was going on so I called.

..."Mr. Ashworth I  have a package for you... " no reply.

I slowly opened the door and regretted the minute I opened it. There in front of me lay a slim curvy red head on his desk with that dick hovering over her shirtless.

Thank God he still had on his pants and as for the girl she was in her birthday suit(naked as the day she was born).

I dropped everything out of my hands and they both froze they didn't notice me come in.

..."Holy shit..." my eyes are scared for life.

..." Fuck.." he groaned in frustration rolling his eyes.

The petrified girl gasped.

..."Sorry continue.." I said before slamming the door shut. I was surprised it didn't fall off in my hands.

I felt like I was going to throw up.

God why do you hate me so much?

I bet he's going to fire me now.