Chapter 38

...."Demon am so-

Shit! I just called him a demon...that's what he looks like right now looking me like he wants to kill me.

...."I mean Damon am really so--

I  was cut off by him harshly grabbing my arm.I gasped wincing at the bone crushing pain. My arm felt like all the blood was being drained from it leaving it numb. I screwed my eyes shut trying to push down the pain.

...."Ouch..your hurting me...." I whined finally looking up at him. His sea colored blue eyes that now posseses a darkness about them blazed with anger as he glared down at me his plump reddish lips set in a thin line. His teeth clenched and unclenched as if he was contemplating whether or not he should kill me.

If this was like one of those funny videos Tru likes to watch this would be the part when they say:...'And at this moment Callie knew she fucked up....'

...."What did you just do...." he whispers dangerously low harshly pulling me closer. My body slammed up against his as he grabs my free arm squeezing the life out of it, so that he could get a good look at my face. I stared up into his eyes smiling...no you didn't read wrong I was smiling  up at him like I just won a coupon for free K.F.C for a month.

And why was I smiling you may ask....well because I just slapped one of U.S.A's richest Billionaires and I can still see my hand print on his cheek....I can't wait to tell Tru about this.

...."Well I just slapped you for being a pervert...." I told him...." Oh and if you haven't noticed you are still squeezing the life out of my arms!...." I exclaimed trying to wriggle my arms out of his tight hold.

...." Oh I'll show you a pervert...." he says before shoving me. I fell back onto the bed. I screamed a little shocked at the sudden action. I quickly sat up using my hands for support, whipping my head in his direction to see him taking off his shirt. My eyes went wide and when I say wide I mean wider than sausers when his shirt was tossed somewhere in the corner leaving him bare. His body glistened under the light as my eyes stay glued to his abs...his 8packs. He was so chiseled,every piece of him was like a work of art. My breath hitched when he started taking slow steps towards me with a creepy smirk on his face.

...."What are you doing?...." I pulled a face.

...." Am gonna fuck that fat pussy until you scream my name...." he licks his lips.

Boy was he straight forward not ashamed to say anything.

...." What did you say?...." I stared at him in horror.

...."I'm pretty sure you heard me...." he says as I start to crawl backwards with my hands and I was so close to getting off of the bed when he grabs me by both legs pulling me back to him. My heart was now in my stomach.

He grabs me by the thighs putting them around his waist putting  himself in between my legs now hovering over me. I started to get hot all over as soon as I could feel his hardness pressing against my crotch. I gasped when he suddenly pulls me even closer so that his bulge was now tightly pressed up against my crotch,I could feel everything through his skin tight pants.

...."Fuck that feels good...." he says his mouth a few inches away from my ear.

...." No Damon stop!...." I fought to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

...." I love it when you play hard to get it just makes me want you even more...." he whispers into my ear his hot breath tickled my skin sending tingles up my spine.

...." Rape!,rape!...help,help!..." I screamed sqerming underneath him. He chuckles shaking his head at me.

...." Did you forget that my room is sound proof so no one will be able to hear you and more over I live so far away from the city no one will hear you....." he evily smirkes giving me the creeps.