Chapter 29

..."No...but do you know what I want to do to you right now?..."

..." I want to wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze the life out of you..." I said leaving him with the disturbingly vivid images.

But you know what the dick head did...he laughed,yeah you heard me he laughed like it was the funniest thing he ever heard in his entire life.

..." You'll be the death of me kitten... " he said in between laughs slowly easing up off of me(finally) going over to his side of the bed where he lazily slips himself under the duvet still laughing as I rolled my eyes at him.

..." I hate you,you know that..." I said glancing at him through the corner of my eyes.I was now lying on my side with my back turned to him.

..." I know..." he chuckles sounding like he didn't really believe me....heck! I didn't even believe myself.

.. "Goodnight kitten..." he whispered as soon as he pulls me into his hard wall-like warm chest,wrapping his arm around my waist possessively.

..." What are you doing?..." I asked trying to get out of his arms but that only made him slip his other arm around me...it was as if he was hugging me from back way but the only difference was we're lying down.

..."Cuddling..." he answered yawning.

..." Well I don't want to cuddle with you..." I said emphasizing the 'you'.

..."But you're so warm and soft just like a teddy bear...my teddy bear..." he dug his face into the crack of my neck tighten his hold on me as if he was afraid I would disappear.

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'my teddy bear'....but I don't know why I have to keep reminding myself that it's not real..this is just a phase and he will soon go back to his old ways,playing with someone's heart and when he gets what he wants he leaves them high and dry.

I trembled when he opened his mouth letting out his warm breath as it made it's way unto my neck.

How am I ever going to fall asleep now?.

After hours had past I was unable to fall asleep...what? how can I fall asleep when there's a certain person holding unto me as if he was going loose me or something and not with me pressed up so tightly against him. It's very hard to fall asleep when I can literally feel the way his chest moves up and down with every single breath he takes, his soft soothing snores and not to mention how good it felt...I mean it felt like a freaken privilege to be wrapped up in Damon Ashworth's arms all night and not to mention if his mouth happens to be right on your neck and with every single breath he takes his lips happens to brush or slightly touch your neck...it was as if he was actually kissing my neck. My mind was literally going crazy on the same race track with my heart and my breathing... and everytime I try to get out of his arms he only tightens his hold and pulls me even closer into his embrace causing his lower half which is not so small(am just saying) to stick me in the ass...like who would seriously fall asleep with so much torment? certainly not me.

I struggled against his chest trying to get out of his hold..but to no avail. I spun around my face now facing his,his face was only a breath away from mine with him still holding unto me not letting go anytime soon. I tried again. I gasped when he spun us over leaving me on top of him with his hands still freaken wrapped around me...gah!, how can he be doing this he's asleep he can't be that dead can he?.

Deciding it was no use trying anymore,I tried my my best to fall asleep.

❇❇♥❇❇

Why does my pillow feel so hard?...aggh! dum pillow. I snuggled closer to my pillow trying to pull it a little closer...wait a minute that's not my pillow those are muscles. My eyes snapped open...oh my God. I tried to get up but that damn bastard won't let go of me. I gasped when I felt his warm fingers on my bare back.tracing small circles going lower and lower.... damn perv!. I quickly placed my hands on his chest trying to push my self up but damn he was strong.

I finally decided to look up. My eyes widen with horror to find him wide awake smirking down at me with a wicked glint in his eyes.

..."Seriously?...let go of me..." I demanded but his smirk grew wider as his hand made it's way unto my butt.

I gasped with my eyes ready to pop out of their sockets when he grabbed my butt and squeezed it twice.

..." Damon!!!...you fucking pervert..." I screamed still trying to get out of his hold as he grinned from ear to ear with satisfaction.

..." Let go of me!!!..." I shout. He finally loosened his grip giving me a chance to come from on top of him.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom stripping myself heading straight for the shower.

I can't believe he did that...aghh!! and you what's the worst part I actually don't object to him touching me like that...aggh!! ,What the hell is wrong with me?! .

I let the water consume me as I let it run over my body with my head leaned against the wall lost in my thoughts I slowly closed my eyes severing the feeling as I pretend as if I don't have any worries or any problems...it's just me, myself and I and no one else to worry about.

After some minutes of that long refreshing shower I finally decided to come out of the shower.

As soon as I was finished brushing my teeth I faced palmed myself for being so stupid for not taking any clothes with me to the bathroom.

Shit.

I rang my waist length ruby red hair out trying to get rid of some of the excessive water before towel drying it. I then draped the thigh length towel around myself and thank God it didn't reveal much of my cleavage just a little of the top half was pushing up out of the towel... It's times like these I wish I had smaller breast.

And I can't believe I have to go out there in front of him in my towel...I look like a wet rat with my hair that's still running water sticking to my face and my body still semi-wet....ha! what the hell I don't really care and when did I start caring about what he thinks of me?.

I marched out the door with my head held high with one thing in mind:the closet.

..." What haven't seen a woman in a towel before?.." I said as soon as I walked out seeing the look on his face...he was looking at me as if he was already undressing me.

He sat up straighter in the bed placing his hands behind his head watching my every move with a blasted smirk on his face...perv.

After retrieving my clothes I turned to see him still watching me so I showed him my middle finger mouthing 'fuck you' which made him raise both brows with his eyes still trained on my cleavage.

After changing my clothes I went down stairs where I decided to make some breakfast a little curious to where everyone is,because usually Mary and Katherine would already be downstairs by now making breakfast and am sure that I didn't hear any sound coming from any of the rooms when I was coming down stairs and usually the house would be a little noisier with Domonic always picking a fight with Katherine.

I was halfway through with my breakfast when Damon decided to grace me with his presence all dressed up in his work attire looking sharper than ever.
..." Get dressed we're going shopping..." he announced.

..."What?...why?.. " I stabbed the bacon pretending it was his head as I raised a brow.

..." Oh didn't I tell you it totaly slipped my mind... " he faced palmed himself.

..."Tell me what?.. " I asked.

..."That tonight's our engagement party so we're going dress shopping..." he merely answered while I was totally freaking out.

The bitch clearly did this on purpose....agggh!!! damn bastard.