Chapter 9

After what happened that night in his office weeks have passed and he acted more and more cold towards me piling up the work load making me leave the office later than usual, me skipping lunch and I had to suffer even though I wanted to kill him so badly I told myself that it's not worth the jail time.

I turned up 'Master Piece by Jessie J' as I continued to type up some paper work trying to concentrate on the task at hand.

🎶 I still fall on ma face sometimes and I keep coloring inside the lines cause am perfectly incomplete am still working on my master piece 🎶

I song along feeling a little hungry.

I was furiously typing away while singing along when someone rudely drags my ear phones out of my ear.

I quickly looked up ready to kill when I saw Miss Prick.

..."What do you want?.. " I snapped glaring at her.

..." Hey Callie I didn't know you could sing..." She said like we've been best friends forever.

..." Bitch cut to the chase am not in the mood to act like I like you.. " I replied dryly.

Her eyes went wide before she replaced it with a wide fake smile flipping her straight blond hair over her shoulder..." There's someone here to see you.."

..."Who..." I asked a little curious.

..." He said his name is Sean and since Mr. Ashworth didn't want me to send him up I had to come get you myself..."

...." Oh Ok.. " Her eyed her suspiciously when she doesn't move an inch to leave my office.

..." What can I do for you? .." I asked as Tru steppin to my office.

..." What are you doing here?..." she eyed Miss Prick suspiciously with anger lacing threw her words.

..."Oh come on Tru let the past be the past and let's just be friends..." Miss Pringle(Prick) said with her signature fake smile.

Tru laughed evilly...." Friends you must be kidding me...Bissh you so fake even China denied they made you..." she laughed again.

As Miss Pringle(Prick)  stormed off slamming the door behind her.

..."What was that about ?.." I asked really curious.

..."Long story..." she waved a dismissive hand.

..." Then cut it short.." I pressed.

...." I don't hate her but let's just say if she was on fire and I had water I'd drink it..." she smirked.

..."How long have you been waiting to use that line.."

..."About a year now..." we both toppled over into fits of laughter.

❇❇♥❇❇

.."So where's this fancy restaurant you said your taking me to..." I beamed at Sean.

Sean and I have been on a couple of dates and I've got to know him so much better. He says his father is loaded and he only works at the coffee shop to learn how to be independent and he's such a simple guy because even though he's rich he dresses like any other normal person and he doesn't act like all those rich bastards.

..."Here it is..." he said as the car came to a stop.

..."Seriously K. F. C.. " I laughed as he opened my door for me taking my hand in his.

..." Yep. The best place to get  good food...." he laughed as he lead me inside.

We made our way over and sat down in our seats after Sean ordered and brought our food to the table.