Chapter 25

As expected it was Damon.

Everyone was silently watching the scene unfolding in front of them...but Damien Damon's father was no where to be seen.

..." He is not staying in my house!!..." he shouts at some one in front of him.  I couldn't see a thing because Donovan was blocking my view.

I was about to move closer to get a better view when  Mary pulls me back shaking her head mouthing 'no' to me with a fearful expression displayed on her face.

..." Damon  please I am not a child anymore and you are not my father you can't tell me who I can and can not date.  Antonio and I love each other and nothing you say or do will change my mind... " she stated in a calm tone.

..."Who's  that?... " I whispered to Mary.

...." His sister Katherine..."she whispered back.

His sister?,I didn't know he had a sister....but then again he rarely talks about his family.

I moved a little closer to get a better view even though Mary was trying to stop me. My eyes were about to jumpout of there sockets when I realised she was referring to Antonio....Antonio Russo the Italian who I met in Damon's office that day.

..." Damon look I know we are... "- Antonio started but was cut of by Katherine.

..." Antonio you don't have to apologize to this arrogant self centered bastard...." she spat pulling on Antonio's hand, her black raven hair following loosely behind her.

Too bad I didn't see her face...I actually like her.

..." Come.. "- Mary lightly taps on my shoulder. -..."Let's go set the table.., Damien will be here soon...". she said her voice sounding a little fearful when she said 'Damien'. I wanted to ask why we have to refer to him as Damien and not Mr. Ashworth or sir or something....after all he is older than us and what bothers me the most is why is she so afraid of him, every single time his name pops up she tenses up.

❇❇♥❇❇

After setting the large glass dinning table that's covered with a blood red table cloth, every one came in one by one taking there seats around the table and I finally got a good look at Damon's sister.

She was not any different from the men, she had sea colored blue eyes, blood red full lips, black waist length raven hair, a petite frame just like Mary and that God damn soul piercing stare that could make you run for your life with just one look. Boy there family genes are strong.

I felt so out of place being the only red head in the room. I sighed about to pull out my chair when Domonic comes out of no where.

..." Let me do that for you red.." he said grinning from to ear pulling out a seat for me.

..." Thanks..." I mumbled sliding into the seat.

Damon was about sit down next to me when Domonic quickly  jumps into the seat smiling cheekily at Damon as he sends a death glare Domonic's way. So he was forced to sit next to Antonio seeing that Mary was already occuping the other seat next to me. I lightly chuckled when Domonic started to play with my hair twisting it around his index finger smiling at Damon.

And right on cue Damien shows up taking the seat right in front of me. The room went ghost like silent, the only sound that could be heard was the clicking of the fork on glass plates and the irritating sound the fork makes everytime someone decides to make it clash with there teeth.

..." So Miss Summers..."- he said my name like it was poison on his tongue. -..." Tell me about your self..." everyone including Damon instantly stopped eating and all eyes were focused on us. Domonic grabbed my hand from underneath the table, lacing his fingers through mine.  I swiftly turned to look at him to see him with a look that said 'choose your next words wisely'. I don't kmow why they're  so afraid of this man. Anyways he looked so cute like a little baby.

I didn't think twice before I started talking but I didn't give out nothing really personal.

I felt so belittled under his intense stare as I continued to talk...it was like I couldn't brake eye contact with him even though I really wanted to... his eyes were literally eating me alive as my heart raced out of my chest. He is so intimidating....heck! he's even if worst than Damon..but I didn't show any sign of weakness.
..." Stop, stop, stop!!... your boring me... "  the old twat said with a pleading look holding up his left hand.

Domonic must have sensed my discomfort because he lightly squeezed my hand for reassurance.

..." Are you employed?.."he asked not breaking eye contact.

Stay calm...stay calm...stay calm.

..." No I'm currently looking for a job..." I spoke calmly.

..." Why were you fired from your last job?..." he shot back the corner of his mouth twisting up into a smirk.

..." I was not fired...I quit because my last boss was a dick..." I said smiling sweetly at him.

I could feel Damon's intense stare on me as Domonic silently chuckles tracing circles into my hand under the table.

He looked at me as if he was trying to figure me out before he spoke.  ..." How much money do you have in the bank?..." 

..."W-what?.." I blinked a couple times a little taken a back.

My mind went blank... may be I didn't hear him correctly.

Everyone's fork froze in mid air looking at him like had just grown a second head.

..." Are you deaf. How much money do you have in the bank, green,doe, cash...do you understand now?... "

Domonic held my hand so tight I thought it was going to fall off.

..." Zero dollars and Zero cents...that's quiet a lot don't you think?..." he squinted his eyes glaring at me but there was something else in his eyes... respect?.. yes definitely respect. He didn't think I'd react this way...ha! I'll be damned if I let any one take advantage of me.

Katherine and Domonic were drunk with laughter. From the corner of my eye I could see Damon giving me the ' you gonna get it' look.
After that little chat no one dear to open there mouth again.

As soon as dinner was over I rushed up stairs and quickly slipped on a pair of white shorts that stops at my mid thigh with 'Bitch' written in bold black on the back of it and a matching top with the same writings.

I was busy brushing my teeth in the bathroom when I heard the door open and slam shut... Boy does he know how to make an entrance. I thought rolling my eyes.

I tied my hair up in a loose bun when I was finished brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom ready to go to bed when...well you already know.