Chapter 24

I totally forgot about that. I quickly hopped off of the bed about to follow him down stairs when he stops me right in my tracks.

..." And where do you think you're going dressed like that?..."

I my rolled my eyes completely annoyed.

..." Your things are already in my room....so therefore you will be staying in my room to not cause any suspicion... " he said looking at me like he was expecting me to say something  before he turned and marched out of the room.

Great now I have to sleep in the same bed as him... just great. Please note the sarcasm.

And to think I was about to let him kiss me after he took advantage of me....the shithead even broke my damn phone and you know the funniest thing is I don't hate him.. yep not even a little bit,so what it's not good to hate people knowing you can't wrap your hands around a certain person's neck and choke them to death.

Ok think happy thoughts Callie...like eating cake, pizza, going on a trip to Paris, flying or choking the life out of Da-...ok this is not working I'll just hurry up and change to go downstairs.

❇❇♥❇❇

After changing I slowly made my way down stairs with my heart threatening to jump out of my chest.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was walking straight into someone.

..."Ouch.. " I whined as he  grabbed unto my waist trying to steady me. My hands automatically went to his neck as I finally looked up into his eyes.

I gasped in my mouth at the sight in front of me. He looked like a much younger form of Damon....with that same sharp jawline,  blood red full lips....but with silky blond hair and much more brighter blue eyes...almost like Bahamas blue,they were so bright they could literally light up a dark room. His eyes makes him remind me of that singer Joel Adams.

He smirked down at me seeing my reaction towards him.

..."Hmm..." he pulled me dangerously closer.

..." I can see why Damon choose you..."

..."I'm Domonic...Damon's  cousin you must be Callie. Why don't you just ditch the prick and run away with me instead..." he said staring down into my eyes smirking with a mischievous glint shinning in his eyes.

I was about to reply when someone interrupted.
..."Domonic what the hell are you doing!!..." he growls marching towards us.

I quickly jumped away from Domonic like he just burned me as a pissed off looking Damon raced towards us.

  He grabbed my wrist squeezing the life out of it pulling me towards the living room. I swiftly turned my head to look at Domonic and guess what he did...he shrugged turning on his heels going off to where ever he was going in the first place.

..." What the hell were you doing with him?..."  he whispers dangerously low into my ear causing a chill to run down my spine.

..." You know we were about to kiss until you rudely interrupted us.. "  I replied sarcastically.

His grip on my wrist tightened as he pulled me into a corner violently pinning me to the wall, harshly slamming my hands up against the wall above my head. Pressing his body up against mine....our lower areas mashing together.

He moved his head closer to my ear as he whispers... " You love to piss me off don't you..." he whispers his lips brushing against my ear causing a delightful shiver to run down my back as my breathing picked up and my stupid heart dancing in my chest.
I hate the way how my body is reacting to him.

..." It's what I live for..." I replied breathlessly.

His hot breath hit my ear as he took it between his teeth, putting a little pressure on it as a bit my lower lip to stifle a moan.

..." You better behaviour yourself or I'll show you what am really capable of...and remember my room is sound  proof so no one will hear or know what I do to you. Is that clear?..." he said all the while with my ear between his teeth. I gulped as I nodded wordlessly my eyes a little wide.

I don't know why I get so weak whenever he gets so close.

Agggh!!!...gorgeous bastard.

..."Good. Now come It's time..."

We  silently walked into the room as all eyes were focused on us. I felt so suffocated in a room full of people I didn't know...who are looking at me like I stole something from them.  The tension in the room was so thick....my heart was literally ready to jump out of my chest.

..." Hi I'm Mary.."- A woman with beautiful grey almost silver eyes and silky blond hair approached me. -.." Damon's uncle's wife...nice to meet you... " she smiled...but not a fake one though because it went straight up to her eyes.

And that's how it all started. I was introduced to his uncle Donovan next who is apparently Domonic's father. I was then introduced to Damon's father Damien who gives me the creeps,there's just something about him that ticks me off that makes my insides shout 'danger stay away'.

All of them had sea colored blue eyes, black silky raven hair, red full blood red lips, a sharp jawline and that soul piercing stare.  They all shockingly look alike and if they didn't have silver streaks running through there hair I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and Damon....and weirdly all of their first names started with the letter 'D' .

The day flew by as Mary and I got to know each other a little more since all of the men seemingly disappeard to God knows where.

She's such a nice and warm person...she has that motherly aura that makes her even more fun to be around.
I found out that she works as a therapist and she also has a daughter...,her name is Sarah and she's eight years old.  I was a little puzzled to why she didn't bring her along....until she told me that she was having a sleepover at her bestfriend's house.

We then moved unto the kitchen where we decided to cook dinner together.

..." So what's it like having a son like Domonic?..."  I asked trying to lighten the mood because the overwhelming silence was so deafening.

She smiled about to open her mouth to speak when she was interrupted by the commotion in the other room.

..." What the hell is he doing here?!!..." he growls.

We both shared a horrified look before rushing towards whoever is making so much noise.