Chapter 8

I shivered as my body welcomed the bone chilling breeze as I automatically rapped my arms around my self trying to get warm.

The asshole just had to find some way to make me hate him even more and to think I actually felt sorry for him. I scoffed making my way to the elevator pressing the close button.

I sighed getting more pissed off that his office had to be at the very top of the building(which happens to be a skyscraper)as I watch the numbers count down making a 'ding' sound each time.

I could be at home sleeping right now but no the asshole just had to find something to piss me off and..- 'ding'  the elevator doors opens breaking me out of my chain of thoughts.

.."Finally..." I grumbled rolling my eyes.

I marched over to his office not even bothering to knock. I swung the door open not even sparing him a glance I quickly went over to the file cabinet and started to search.

I felt self conscious when I could feel his gaze on me. I internally scowl myself for not bothering to go home and change as I tipped to get a better view of all the papers in the folder.

Why did I have to be so short even though am wearing heels?

I finally found what I was looking for and felt even more pissed at him because the files were right where I said I lefted them.

I took out the file and brought it to him placing it down on his desk not once looking into his eyes.

..."Is there anything else you would like sir..." I said with a fake smile trying not to sound like a I want bash his head in.

I took his silence as an answer and as soon as I was out side his door I heard a smashing sound like a someone purposely threw a glass on the wall and judging from the ear piercing sound I could tell that it was thrown with full force.

I don't know why I turned back but I did.

..."Sir?.." silence.

I knocked again...."Mr. Ashworth?.." silence.

I slowly opened the door and slowly walked in to see him sitting on the couch in the corner staring at the blank wall with his back turned to me.

I placed my hand on his shoulder he immediately tensed up and then he relaxes under my touch...."Sir is everything okay?..." I asked not able to see his face because his back was still turned to me.

I made a bold move before gulping and pushing all my nerves back not feeling angry at him any more I slowly moved around the couch in front of him and he still didn't acknowledge my presence he just stared off into the distance shooting daggers at the wall with pain filled in his eyes and something else that I couldn't quite grasp.

The next thing I did made me question myself.

I stooped down to his level and slowly rapped my arms around his torso engulfing him as my body welcomed the new found warmth. It felt so good to be in his arms...I could hear the rhythmic beat of his heart as my head rest on his chest and I don't know why but being in his arms just felt so right even though he just sits there with his hands at his side not hugging me back.

So I let go of him and took his hands from his side and rapped them around me because he looked like he needed help and I could tell that he doesn't hug anyone often because of the way he hesitantly tighten his hold on me.

At least he didn't push me away and curse me...that's a good sign right?

He nozzles his nose into the crock of my neck sighing as a shiver went down my back.

Control your hormones Callie!

I told myself but I couldn't help it he smelled so good.

We both pulled back staring into each others eyes. I wanted to look away so bad but I couldn't...it was like he was staring into the depths of my very soul.

The next I knew I was being harshly pulled to him as he crashed his lips to mine. I was so shocked that I didn't even realize I wasn't kissing him back with my eyes wide. The kiss was filled with so much need and passion..my lips felt like they were on fire as I stayed still not moving.

What did you expect me to do if a hot devil was devouring my mouth...anything any other hormonal woman would do yes I kissed him back.

The minute I started to kiss him back my body took over pushing all my thoughts to the back of my mind.

I don't know how but I was now underneath him as he hovered over me on the couch with my legs rapped around his waist with my hand in his soft Raven black hair as my free hand found it's way to his chest where I pushed my hand into his shirt feeling all the hard line of his chest and his rock hard abs.

It took everything in me not to lick his chest.

He started to nibble on my ear as I moaned in satisfaction. He trailed kisses down from my jaw bone to my neck where softly bit down into my skin feasting on my neck. I arched my back to give him more access to my neck as I moaned his name..."Damon.." as his hands found there way to my thighs caressing them as his talented mouth made it's way to my collar bone. 

I was so wet and he didn't even do anything yet...what's wrong with me?

..."Dam...uhh..mon.. " I moaned as one of his hands started to get closer and closer to my crotch while making light circles.

He brought his mouth back up to mine where his tongue explored every corner of my mouth. ..."Fuck.." he groaned in to my mouth and I don't know why but it just turns me on even more.

I could feel his hardness sticking me in my crotch.

I gasped as he uses his finger to slowly rub my clit through the thin fabric of my panties. My body was going wild welcoming the new feeling.

..."Fuck...I want to fuck you so bad right now..." he whispered in my ear making the hair on the back of my neck to stand up.

My mind was so a daze I didn't realize that he stopped what he was doing.

Why did he stop?

He stared down at me as something flickered in his eyes and it was gone before I could even tell what it was.

..." This... " he trailed off his eyes harden.

Oh here it comes.

..." Was a mistake..." I finished his sentence.

He stared down at me and I knew I was right but he looked as if he wanted to say something but kept his mouth shut instead.

He said it was  a mistake and yet still he doesn't want to get off of me he's so convincing...so I pushed him off and hurriedly got out of there.

..."Fuck what did I just do?...".

A/N: Hey guys am sorry for the late update my wifi is really pissing me off *eye roll* and my phone is starting to act up and am working really hard to post the chapters as soon as possible please don't hate me if I take long to update thanks😃😃😘😘.