Chapter 43

6 years later.....

Just kidding...you guys should have seen your faces😂😂😂...Anyways enjoy❗Read at your own risk.P.s hold on to your seats 🙃

....."Fudge!....." Callie curses in her office as little fragments of last night started to seep back into her mind ,thanking God that he left early this morning so she wouldn't have to face him.

He must think I'm crazy.

Hello!...wake up call you are crazy bitch.

A voice whispers into her ear.

I'll just pretend to not remember anything at all. Callie smiles to herself agreeing with the idea.

Yeah like that will work...you're lucky I can't slap you.

Shut up!. She growls at the bitchy little voice in the back of her head,pushing back her chair standing on her own two feet she marches up to his office pushing all thoughts of last night to the back of her head.

Callie blew out a shaky breath with the folder Damon had requested in her hands before knocking on his door twice before hearing a faint 'come in' ,she opens the door and as soon as she did she was ready to kill.

There was a beautiful brunette leaning over Damon's shoulders pointing at his laptop screen like she was explaining something to him while Damon was perched on his big black leather chair staring at the screen.

Now anyone else would see this as strictly business but not Callie and the fact that the woman's blouse was unbuttoned showcasing her equally sized breast and her hand was on his shoulder and plus their faces were so close to each other's that if they make one mistake and turn around at the same time their lips would literally touch,wasn't helping as Callie tried her best to resist the strong urge to give them a piece of her mind.

They're just talking about business and nothing else. She reminds herself.

....."The papers you asked for sir...." she says professionally putting on her poker face.

....."Hmm....." he grunts not even sparing her a single glance.

....."Asshole....." Callie mutters to herself.

....."What was that?....." Damon glared at her finally looking up at her with his rather bitchy associate who kept on giving Callie a venomous look.

....."Oh I said if there is anything else I could do for you sir....." she gave him the' I'm going to kill you' smile staring him dead in the eyes.

....." Oh you can clean up this mess up...." he waved a dismissive hand gesturing towards the empty coffee cups on his desk.

She picked them up smiling like a crazy person.

Pff!..what am I his maid?. Callie asked herself clearly pissed off.

...."Would you like me to clean the trash off of your shoulders too sir?....." Callie asks gesturing towards the woman on Damon's shoulder with a look of disgust.

The woman who's name was Melissa gasped in disbelief as Damon glared at Callie's smiling face. With a nod of the head he signaled a furious Melissa to wait for him in the conference room. She stormed out of the office after glaring at Callie.

...."What the fuck is wrong with you?...." Damon grabs her arms shaking her waiting for an answer looking down at her with his cold blue eyes.

....."Me...." Callie gasped in fake disbelief the sarcasm evident in her tone.