Chapter 37

Shit!,Shit!,Shit!,butt loads of shit!

What am I gonna do now. I leaned against the door still trapped inside of the bathroom as he continues to beat down the door.

...."Open this door now!...." he growls. I bit the inside of my mouth wishing I could just daisapper.

...."No!...."

...." Callie open the dam door now!..."

...." No..."

...."Open the door!...." he slams his fists against the door making me stubble a little.

...."Nope...."

.... " I'm going to say this one last time. Open. The. Door. Now...." he bites out fiddling with the door knob.

...." You have to promise me that you won't punish me...." I begged.

He chuckles....." Am sorry kitten I don't make promises I can't keep...." his voice fell on my ear.

...." Fine then I'm not opening the door!...." I shout in frustration.

He groans in frustration as a plan forms in my head. I rub my palms together at the genius idea smirking evily to myself.

I went over to the sink turning on the pipe where I washed my eyes until they were puffy and red so it would look like I was actually crying and started sobbing continiousling sniffling loud enough so that he could hear me. I had to force myself not to laugh.

...." Kitten what's wrong are you....are you crying?...."he asks his voice a little softer filled with concern.

Yes!..it's working.

...."L-lea-ve me alone I- I hate you
....." I purposely stuttered.

...."I didn't mean to......I was just...fuck!...." he curses himself.

I begun to sob even louder.

....."Open the door I won't punish you....." he said his voice a mere whisper.

Oh God I feel so bad playing him....but it's so worth it.I smirked.

....."I-I do-n't b-beli-eve you ...." I stumbled over my words suppressing the urge to laugh. This was so easier than I thought.

...."Kitten please open the door for me,I promise I won't punish you...." he voice sweeter than sugar.

...." O- ok...." I replied contemplating on whether or not I should open the door because I know him,he could just be acting and as soon as I open the door he grabs me and have his own way with me. A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about it.

I exhaled slowly turning the knob.I reluctantly pulled back the door to see him standing there with his hands in his pockets.I kept my head down not wanting to look into his eyes because I know he would figure me out. I realised he had taken off his jacket leaving him in a dark grey shirt a few buttons left open revealing his toned chest.

I walked into his warm chest wrapping my hands around his waist snuggling up to him. He felt like a big muscular teddy bear. My face fell when he didn't hug me back,he just stood there with his hands bearied in his pockets and I didn't have to look up but I knew he was staring down at me. I carefully pulled his hands out of his pockets and slid them around me,smiling to myself when he begun to hug me back . I felt so safe in his arms.

I slowly trailed my hand to his chest running my fingers over the exposed skin.My eyes went wide when his breathing became unsteady ,his bulge getting harder pressing against my stomach. He grabs my wrist pulling my hand away.