Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since I've moved to the big apple NewYork City the best place to get a job since I already have my bachelor's degree,work experience and everything I need to get a job as an accountant but every time I go for a job interview or send out my resume they reject me because the position is already filled or I'm over qualified for the job.

It was so hard leaving everything behind and especially my best friend but I had to,to be able to move on and forget about the past.

Finding a place to live was a bit tricky...but I finally did.

The landlord was a old man and he felt sorry for me because I couldn't find anywhere else that was in my price range to live since I emptied my savings account before leaving LA and I don't know how much longer that money is going to last me.

He said that it was the biggest apartment in the building and it hasn't been touched since a woman died in there and no one wants to rent it because they think it's haunted but I don't believe in those things people are so superstitious.

❇❇♥❇❇

I shoved the key that the landlord Mr.Huebert gave me into the key hole and turned the lock. The door swung open and I quickly stepped inside and shut the door behind me.

The room was very spacious. Everything inside was still so well-kept. There was a couch,a coffee table,a flat-screen tv etc. and it even had a balcony with a view of the whole city....just what I needed.

The kitchen had everything I would need to make my own food with a small rectangular shaped table.
There were two bedrooms. The floors were covered with a cream  colored carpet in every room except for the bathroom.It was tiled out with white tiles and a white tub,towels,soaps and a shower cap. The walls where painted in a cream whitish colour.

.."Wow Mr.Hubert wasn't kidding when he said nothing has been touched I can't believe they left her stuff here.." I said in awe.

Since it was 1 in the afternoon I decided to clean up a little.

But before I did I had to bring all my stuff from downstairs up to my new apartment. So I quickly made my way to the elevator and press the button for the last floor.

After some time of going up and down in the elevator with my bags I was finally finished.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and took my phone from out of my bag plugged my earphones into it to listen some music while I cleaned up my new apartment.

I cleaned from top to bottom. The first thing I cleaned was the kitchen. I cleaned the stove,fridge,washed over all the dishes and pats and pans etc. Then I went unto the bathroom where I had to scrub the tub clean,mopped the floors etc. and boy was I tired by the time I was done the place was spotless.

I sprawled out on the couch trying to catch my breath. I was drenched in sweat and in need of some food I was so hungry I could eat a whole cow.

I checked the time and it was already 6pm so I took a quick shower and slipped on a grey sweat pants and a white T-shirt.

And just in time the pizza I ordered arrived.

After paying the deliver guy...I made my way to my bedroom where I plopped myself down on the moderately sized bed and opened up my laptop as I took a bite out of the pizza.

I moaned in satisfaction as I  scrolled through the job offers online while sending out my resume to the ones that look suitable enough for me.

After that I decided to call it a night...I yawned as I curled up in to a ball under the sheets drifting off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow may bring or if I'll finally receive a job offer.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment thanks bye guys 💖💖😘

♥♥♥