Chapter 26

..."What the hell was that ?!.." he barks now standing right in front of me.

..." I ain't got time for this.." I rolled my eyes about to walk away when he grabs my wrist pulling me back in a swift motion. I winced when my body came in contact with his hard stone like body.

He stared down into my eyes for second too long with knitted brows, his sea colored blue eyes steely not giving away what he was really thinking about.

..." Do you know what my father is capable of?..." he said sounding much more softer than before.

..." Dunno and don't care..."  I said pulling my hand out of his and stepping back a little creating enough distance between us.
..."Are you crazy?!.." he exclaims stepping closer balling his hands into fist glaring at me, clenching and unclenching his jaw, his muscles sticking out of the suit he is wearing.

..."You know crazy people don't know their crazy and I know am crazy so therefore am not crazy isn't that crazy?..."I let out with a straight face even though I wanted to laugh.

He stared at me blankly for a good second before he burst out laughing. I watched him as he topples over into fits of laughter and then I realized that I've never really heard him laugh before. It brought a smile to my face. The way his cheeks force his eyes shut because of his high cheek bones and the lines that form in the center of his forehead,the way his nose crinkles makes him look so cute almost innocent....and I didn't realise until now  that he had small dimples on either sides of his cheeks that makes him look even cuter.

..."I'll never figure you out kitten..."  he said when he finally sobered up.

..."Isn't that a good thing?..."

❇❇♥❇❇

You'd think I'd be asleep by now but no I can't fall asleep not while Katherine and Antonio is next door playing find the peanut whole and plus Damon's room is so creepy...yep he lefted and am all alone in this pitch black room and no I don't feel like to get up and turn the light switch on...yep am lazy like that.

After a few years the noise next door finally calmed down and now I was literally alone. I sighed before pushing the duvet off of me placing my warm feet against the cool tile making my way towards the balcony.

As soon as I pushed the double doors open the cool breeze came racing towards me. I shivered a little as the cool breeze tickled my skin. I placed my hands on the railing looking up at the dark sky as the stars smiled down at me shinning brighter than foil paper placed under the sun as the moon lit up the whole place.

  ... "Are you just going to stand there and stare at my ass the whole night... " I said turning my head a little to see his face.

I knew there was someone watching me....you know that weird feeling you get when someone's watching you...that's how I knew...and that someone was Damon.

I turned around enjoying the view when he snaked his hands around my waist pulling me into his...oh my God he's shirtless.

I quickly turned around pushing him away.

..." What the hell are you doing?!.." I exclaimed.

..."What?..."he asked innocently looking at me up and down like I'm a piece of meat.

..." Wait are you..... wow just wow..."

Yep he's definitely drunk.

..." Hey keep your eyes to your self you perv..." I folded my arms over my chest narrowing my eyes at him.

He licked his lips stepping closer..." Can't help it your just so beautiful..." he bit his lips looking straight into my eyes.

I like him better when he's drunk and not when he's acting like a complete ass.... What? ,he just called me beautiful that's  my hormones talking and not me.