Chapter 14

After what happened in his office  I decided that I won't give into his threats, I didn't go back to work...and with Tru gone am all on my own.

The rest of the week passed by and today is Saturday the day of the Charity event which I will be attending with Sean.

But what keeps me up at night is why? and what could he possibly want with me?

My phone started to ring and without even looking at the caller Id I placed it to my ear.

..."Hello.. " I answered.

..."Good morning pinky.." Sean chirped.

.."Your in a good mood..." I chuckled.

..." Hey come outside I have a surprise for you.. "

I hang up and walked to the door. I was planning on staying in today cause didn't really feel like doing anything.

I opened the door to see Sean with bouquet of red roses in his hands grinning from ear to ear like he just won a million dollars.

..." Hi.." he beamed at me before kissing me on the cheek.

..."Hi. Wanna come in.."I smiled.

..."Sure..." he stepped inside looking around like he's trying to get familiar with the place.

I then remembered that I just woke up and I look like shit even though Sean didn't say anything.... well he won't he's just too nice.

..."Make your self at home am going to change.... oh and give me those let me put them in some water..." I took the roses from him and placed them in a vase with some water before taking a quick shower changing into a crop tank top and some white high waist with slits and did my makeup after slipping on some heels.

" I took the roses from him and placed them in a vase with some water before taking a quick shower changing into a crop tank top and some white high waist with slits and did my makeup after slipping on some heels

I decided to just leave my hair out.

..."So what's the surprise?.." I asked stepping out of my room.

..."If I tell you then it-..." he cut himself self off when he caught sight of me.

..."What..." I asked smiling.

He got up out of the couch and walked over to where I was and planted his hands on my waist pulling me into his embrace as he whispered into my ear... "You're just so beautiful..."

He placed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away.

..."Am really sorry pinky but we have to break up.." he said pulling me closer nuzzling his nose into my hair and letting out a sigh of relief.

..."No Sean you can't ju-"

..."I know pinky but I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me..."he said in a sad tone.