Chapter 23- Billionare

3 days later...
Rachel's POV:

I've tried my hardest to remember everything I could, but I just can't. I've been seeing a guidance counselor at school named Ms. Pillsbury. She's been talking to me about my memory, about my life, about why I did what I did, about everything really. But she asked me a certain question stood out to me, and really made me think.

Who is Rachel Berry?

Because to be honest, I don't think I know myself. I mean, I get that I'm Rachel Barbara Berry, I'm in love with the musical Funny Girl, I love to sing, and I'm in love with Barbara Streisand. That's all I've gotten from my dads. As for my mom, they told me I've met her before, but it always led to trouble. But, what do I have to lose? I feel like I need to find her, again. I need to try to see her to try and jog my memory. People all over tell me how I used to never give up, and always took the most challenging paths. Well, this is one of them. And in taking it. But I have to go to school, so afterwards I will. My dads have been driving me to school, but Finn's doing it today so that we can talk about whatever. I was feeling a little lazy today, so I put on some ripped jeans, and a crop-top sweater, and some combat boots. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and I'm ready to go. Now, I know that you may be surprised that this is my 'lazy' outfit, but it was what I could find.

(Her Hair)

(Her Outfit)

(Her Outfit)

(Her Boots)