Prologue

Anonymous:

Mine and my best friends' lives have been a living hell since halfway through our Sophomore year. A bunch of shit went down that lead my best friend to only have me. Then something got leaked which ruined my 'invisible existence', making me known by all and hated on for who I am.

I'm pretty sure that things are now inspiring teens to be who they are because it shall be safe for you to be you. For you to be unique. But the world in my smallish town was like, NAAH biatches. You're gonna go through hell if ya wanna be different.

So yeah. It's now coming to the end of our Senior year. Me and my best friend want to slap everybody, in the face... with a brick. We're 17 yrs, hating 95% of the population, unpopular, bullied, unique, weird, black everything lovers, and book worms.

Narrator:

A beautiful looking girl, with sandy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, was one with many friends. She could make friends with basically anyone even if she didn't try. The beautiful girl even managed to befriend the schools 'invisible guy'. They became really close, best of friends actually. After a few months of hanging out with 'Invisible', she started being more natural. She wore less make-up, less slutty outfits, and even dropped out of cheerleading!

Her friends started to question her actions but she replied with 'I'm just being more me.' She started losing her place in the popular world, but was still friends with like EVERYONE. Soon, the girls' old best friend made a big scene in the cafeteria. The bitchy popular wanted her 'beloved' friend to reply, but got the answer of a low-levelled sarcastic girl with a humorous glint in her eyes.

Everything went downhill from there. The bitchy cheerleaders went spreading rumors like wildfire. Yep, all that stuff that goes down in movies happened. Except, it wasn't solved in the blue-eyed girls life. She had to live the rest of her school life like a low-life who wanted the attention of higher up people.

The poor sandy blonde girl had to ditch everyone who was supposedly her friend because even if they said they were fine, or they didn't believe the rumors. They ALL did.

That was how the sandy blonde-haired girl with sparkling blue eyes had that sparkle turned into dullness. The only time her eyes sparkle is when she is doing something she loves with passion, or she's hanging out with her best friend (outside of school) laughing and talking without a care in the world.

Her friends' world soon come crashing down... but that shall be for another time.

**Please read**

Hi,
I am a female and I have done cheerleading and some dance groups. I know that the stigma around them is not true. I know that these things aren't true. I understand where you are coming from. I wrote this when I was much younger and hadn't really put much thought into things. So I'm sorry.
BUT I am not going to remove it from the story. I might in the future. I know it will certainly not be involved in any rewrites.
Also, when I created the Britney character (and her friend group), I decided to make her something that people would see often around the school - hence cheerleader. She was already previously planned to be not-so-nice.
It says V.1.0. This story has gone through changes, and even though I don't particularly like this story much anymore, I am sentimental to it. I won't un-publish or drastically change it. If you like the idea but don't like the way I wrote it, don't read it, or wait for the unknown date for a rewrite.
I know this isn't the greatest story, but it's the first one I've completed and I'm damn proud of that single fact.
If you can however stick it out, you will see my writing change. It goes from short chapters to longer ones, less jumpy POV. It certainly isn't my best writing, but hey, I'm still going and learning.
Enjoy your day/night and if this isn't the book for you, I hope you find the right one!